PDA

View Full Version : Jazz :(

Jods
09-14-2005, 11:49 AM
Okay so I took Jazz in and she had her babies they are 5 weeks old now and as cute as ever Jazz is a great cat and I love her and want to keep her so bad, but her and Pixie absolutly HATE each other. The house is a battle zone I have to keep Jazz locked up most of the time and then I find someones not using the litter box they peed and pooed all over my towels :mad: :mad: I think it was Pixie since for a few days she wouldn't come out of the room they were in, for very long. Even when JAzz was locked up. Then I go downstairs and can smell urine really bad and someone sprayed up my wall!!! I can't deal with this I'm 7 months pregnant and have already scrubbed the spot a hundred times and it won't go away :mad: :mad: I can't use amonia cuz I'm pregnant and the smell could hurt the baby!! So I've come to the conclusion that I have to find Jazz a new home as much as I love her she can't stay with us its just too much. I talked to a lady from a rescue called Fixed Fur Life and she is willing to help me if I want and I think I'm gonna take her up on that offer. She said though I should wait because the hormone from a nursing female could be whats turning Pixie off, but now as I see them its not Pixie starting the fights its Jazz chasing Pixie and stalking her 24/7 and this was before the peeing in the house. I can't deal with this anymore its so stressful I stay up at night worrying where Jazz is gonna end up.
On a more happy note I found homes for all the kittens and I am still keeping a little boy, right now I just feel it will be easier to bring a baby in then an adult cat. Hope everyone understands.
Jodie

Lobodeb
09-14-2005, 11:54 AM
How frustrating for you!

As difficult as it may seem, I would have to agree with you that the tension in the house just doesn't seem worth it to Pixie or Jazz. Who wants to live like that? Not to mention the whole spraying, pooping issue.

Good luck in which ever you decide.

mruffruff
09-14-2005, 12:21 PM
Try using an enzyme cleaner like Simple Solution to clean the urine. They make a special formula for cats. It really works.

manda_moo87
09-14-2005, 06:04 PM
Aw Jodie, I'm sorry to hear Pixie and Jazz aren't getting along. Great to hear that your keeping a kitten though, we'll all be waiting for pics. ;)

Laura's Babies
09-14-2005, 07:29 PM
How is my Pixie girl doing? How about some pictures..... I am having Pixie withdrawls here!