PDA

View Full Version : SammyJ can wave bye bye..lol..

poofy
09-13-2005, 11:42 PM
Im so tickled, hes so cute, he can wave bye..bye..lol..well for me , Iwill see if he will do it as i want him to when others come around, he can pray , shake , and do all the basics, but i have not been able to train him to roll over..I dont think i know how to do it..i have read how and my sister showed me, but i dont thing he can understand the way im saying it, hes very smart, so im doing something wrong..lol..its just so cute will have to get a video of him doing it..:D

Vette
09-14-2005, 04:43 AM
Agreed! vidoes and pictures would be nice. :D

how did you teach him to Pray?
my dog knows Twirl,, and to Gimmie five and a few others.. but i have yet to teach him that one..LOL

Ginger's Mom
09-14-2005, 05:47 AM
Wow, he is pretty smart. He knows a lot. I would also like to see video if it is possible. :) We get to see so much more of the dogs personality in videos, and they all so much sweeter in "person" than in just pictures.

Roll over is a tough one. I was never able to teach my first dog to do that. But Ginger learned to do that in one of our training classes. However, after about three months or so she just stopped doing it. I cannot get her to do it now. :confused: :rolleyes:

JenBKR
09-14-2005, 07:51 AM
Yay Sammy J! I think we need pictures of that :D

elizabethann
09-14-2005, 08:26 AM
How cool! Can you get a video of SammyJ doing all that? That would be pretty awesome to see!

poofy
09-14-2005, 10:43 AM
yes as soon as i can get my camera stuff unpacked...ummm, have to find it first , have video of praying and shake paw..but cant get it off my camera till i find all the stuff..lol..but as soon as i do I will post post it.. now i can get him to stand up and like dance a bit to..lol..twril, dont know how id get him to do that one but will work on the give 5 later..hes got 2 hes working on with the paw and i think that would confuse him..lol..he will even do shake when he wants my attention..lol..cant wait to clear my camera, and get them on here..if i want to put a video up, can i do it on photobucket then put the link on here??
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b212/lvpups/lol.gif
he surely lights up my life..lol..and i love to see all the pic of eveyones fuzzys, they are so wonderful and to hear about all they do..:D Thanks PJ

k9krazee
09-14-2005, 02:02 PM
Aww! Waving is Micki's favorite trick :) Good job SammyJ!

Buddy Blaze Lover
09-14-2005, 02:03 PM
That sounds so cute and neat!!:D Good job SammyJ!:)