PDA

View Full Version : Oh Lori (Jazzcat)

catnapper
09-13-2005, 09:53 PM
I have a bidding war going on over Angel -- THREE people want her. Care to be the 4th person? Since I am the foster meowmie I have the final say which person gets to take her home.

So far the people who are adopting Nessa and Elfie are my number one choice (they're the 3rd person interested in putting in an adoption application for her) - but they'd be tossed aside if you decided to adopt her.

Wait... did I just say Nessa and Elfie's new family want Angel too? YES! :D What a great home Angel would have, but not nearly as great as yours!

So whatcha say Lori?

catmandu
09-13-2005, 10:12 PM
THE FOUND CATS,WOULD LOVE,TO HAVE ANGEL EYES HERE,THAT WOULD GIVE SCRAPPY 2, A PLAYMATE.
BUT NESSA,AND ELFIE,AND ANGEL EYES,WOULD MAKE,A PURRFECT TRIO.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos727.jpg

PJ's Mom
09-13-2005, 11:00 PM
YES! YES! YES!! :D

krazyaboutkatz
09-13-2005, 11:03 PM
I agree.:) I think that Lori's home would be purrfect for Angeleyes.:D

jazzcat
09-13-2005, 11:06 PM
Rotten, Rotten, Rotten!!!! You are sooooooo Rotten Kim!!!

Of course you know I would love to have her if I could. I won't go into all the reasons why I can't but I think the fact that I am many many miles away would be the first. A certain 13 year old spraying baby named Ripley would be a close second.

So that wonderful family wants her too??!!! :D :) That is terrific!!!! I say bump them to first and let my sweet Angel go be with her new friends Elfie and Nessa. That would be perfect for all!!!

Do you think they would consider joining PT or at least giving updates with pictures??