PDA

View Full Version : Rant!

animal_rescue
09-13-2005, 05:17 PM
I'm so sick of my mother! I know respect her and you can be free when your 18, but I really can't take it anymore! I'm so sick of her making me cry and cussing me out and crap! She can be so mean, when she's mad and it's over stupid stuff too! Like her friend was over once and she got mad at me because I accidently lost some pictures on the computer, it turned out I put them in a wrong file and was looking in all the wrong places. So her friend starts yelling at me and calling me a b*tch and then when her friend leaves my mom starts yelling at me about how I AM a b*tch and why did she yell at me? Because I ran off crying from what her friend was yelling at me for! Then there's the fact that my mom will brag to her friends about how she has to beat me just to make me listen to her, note: she doesn't actually beat me, but does hit me just not lately! Why is my mom like that!? I really can't believe her sometimes, she hangs out with people that hate me and talk about me infront of her, she has no respect for me, I know I can't stick up for myself because I'm afraid of what might happen. There are times where someone will call me and my whole body shakes because I thought it was my mom! Well I'm almost 16 so 2 more years...

Flatcoatluver
09-13-2005, 05:23 PM
i'm sorry this is happinging to you, i don't know you much, but no one deserves it!! JUst stick threw it only a couple more years, but if she does start beating you, i hope you know what to do!! But when ever your feeling down pet talk is here for you

elizabethann
09-13-2005, 08:59 PM
Sweetie, is there a school counselor you could talk to? This just isn't right. Your Mom should NOT be calling you names. NOR should her friend or ANYBODY for that matter. It almost sounds like you need a third "neutral" party to intervene - almost like a mediator (someone who tries to solve problems between 2 people). You shouldn't have to shake everytime someone calls you. Please take care.

sammy101
09-13-2005, 09:09 PM
Oh i'm sorry:( That sounds like emotional abuse to me,and i would go talk to someone,your mom def. should'nt be treating you like that,i'd go talk to you couselor ASAP! I hope things get better..:(

Jadapit
09-13-2005, 09:15 PM
I'm so sorry you are having problems with your mom! NO ones mom should call their own daughter a b*tch that is just wrong. She shouldnt let her friends call you that either. I agree with the others you should look into talking to someone you can trust and that you feel comfortable with. I hope things get better for you!!

animal_rescue
09-13-2005, 09:27 PM
yea I know it's verbal abuse but I don't want to tell anyone, because I don't want welfare of Child Services called.

king2005
09-13-2005, 10:11 PM
The 18 law sucks :(

In Canada u can be 16 to leave the house.

So I say talk to someone u trust, or go to a priest. A priest wont call the cops or anyone on u... just find a nice priest & talk to him. Just remember so many kids gt hurt when their parents hit or yell at them.. its just a matter of time before u get really hurt. SO u need to talk to someone.. & if u like what a priest has to say, he'll set everything up for u in a friendly enviroment & he can be with u through hard times if u need him.

They can be really really really good people. From exp. the ones with a super friendly smile & happy go lucky types, seem to help the best.. the non smiling ones tend to be too old fashoned & can be much harder to talk to.

Oh & I'm not into any form of religion, but I know where to go for help :)

jackie
09-14-2005, 08:20 AM
That is crazy. Sorry I can't give you any advise, Huggsss. :(

JenBKR
09-14-2005, 11:54 AM
(((HUGS))) So sorry sweetie that she is treating you like this. You do need someone to talk to, a counselor or clergy. Sounds like you're mom is taking her own insecurities about herself out on you, and that is completely unfair. king2005 is right, go to a pastor or priest. Good luck!