PDA

View Full Version : My Angel Lilith's Story

kittycats_delight
09-13-2005, 02:24 PM
Crosspost from CG on what happened with Lilith. Please see here (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=88483).

JenBKR
09-13-2005, 03:12 PM
*bump*

Jadapit
09-13-2005, 03:29 PM
I think you made the best decison for Lilith. It was unselfish of you to think what was best for her and not yourself. Losing, part of our family is never easy. Your angel will live in your heart forever. I'm truly sorry for the pain you have gone through. I know its not easy. You have been in my thoughts!! I should have pm'd you please forgive me for not doing so because I really do care about you and your feelings.....

kittycats_delight
09-13-2005, 04:56 PM
I want to thank you again for all your compassion and caring. I know not all PMed and I know that doesn't mean you cared any less. It's hard to PM everyone that you are concerned about otherwise we would be in PM all the time.

Donna, There is nothing to forgive. I know we were in your thoughts and I know how much you care. I appreciate it sooo much. And I have to add that there have been people I hardly know who have been sooo supportive. Thank you all. From the bottom of my heart.

Donna you are a doll. Thank you for being there for me
((((HUGS)))

Michelle

Daisy and Delilah
09-13-2005, 11:56 PM
Dear Michelle and Guido, I'm just seeing this and I have to respond. You and Guido are truly two of the finest people many of us have come to know on this board. No one could be more caring and compassionate than you both are. You gave Lilith the life she deserved and she was so loved while she was with you here on earth. We all know how you're feeling. It's the most gut wrenching feeling I've ever experienced in my life. I would never have thought I could feel so much pain when I lost my RB Killer(my last chihuahua). I kept asking myself, "Who am I to decide whether or not this precious little soul should live or die?" To feel that kind of pain and still be alive? It was almost too much to bear. There were days when I thought I wasn't going to make it and I really didn't think it would have mattered. At least I could have been with her again for "One More Day"(the song I dedicated to her that I played that day). You and Guido did the very best thing you possibly could for her. It will take time to heal and I feel for both of you so much. Please take comfort in knowing that you couldn't have made a better choice for Lilith and that she loved you both with all her little heart. She is playing hard at the RB with Killer, my RB, Benny, and all our PT Angel furkids. God Bless You and I'll keep you in my prayers.

I miss you Benny and Killer.

CathyBogart
09-14-2005, 02:04 PM
You did so much for her, I think you did the right thing, and she passed knowing she was very loved.