PDA

View Full Version : Big scare today

davidpizzica
09-13-2005, 01:51 PM
I was at my job on the golf course and I was in an area where I could almost see my house. I looked over and saw a large plume of smoke rising and I thought it was coming from MY HOUSE! I got scared and went over to see where it was coming from. It turns out that a small apartment house right below my house was on fire. Someone tried to torch it. Noone was hurt and breathed a huge sigh of relief knowing my furkids were safe.

JenBKR
09-13-2005, 01:54 PM
AAHHH how scary! My heart would have been in my knees. Thankfully it wasn't your house! Was anyone hurt in the fire?

Anita Cholaine
09-13-2005, 01:58 PM
How scary!!I'm glad the furkids are ok....:)

davidpizzica
09-13-2005, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by JenBKR
AAHHH how scary! My heart would have been in my knees. Thankfully it wasn't your house! Was anyone hurt in the fire? No, Jen thank goodness noone was hurt.

AmberLee
09-13-2005, 02:59 PM
Whew. So glad that no one, human or critter, was hurt.

gini
09-13-2005, 06:39 PM
David, how frightening that must have been for you. Thank goodness your home and babies are alright and that no one was hurt!

carole
09-13-2005, 07:24 PM
Bro that is too close for comfort, gosh I am so glad it was not your house and you and the furbabies are fine, what an awful scare for you though, take care matey.

NoahsMommy
09-13-2005, 09:55 PM
Wow!!! Thank goodness no one was hurt...and it wasn't your place...how horrible to lose your home though. Poor people. :(

Almita
09-13-2005, 10:56 PM
wow that would of been scary thank god that noone was hurt in the fire!

moosmom
09-14-2005, 08:33 AM
Wow, David. I'm so glad that your house and kits are okay. I hope no one in the apartment building was hurt.

davidpizzica
09-14-2005, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by moosmom
Wow, David. I'm so glad that your house and kits are okay. I hope no one in the apartment building was hurt. No, Donna, here were no injuries, but the story goes that the police caught a guy coming out of the building carrying a gasoline can in his hand! I think he was trying to torch it for the insurance. I also think he was dumber than a brick!!

furrykidsmother
09-14-2005, 01:42 PM
Thank goodness that your house and babies were all right. How very scary.

I agree the guy that was carrying the gas can is dumber than a brick. At least no one was hurt.