PDA

View Full Version : International cat show!!

Maya & Inka's mommy
09-13-2005, 07:32 AM
For the first time ever, there will be a cat show in my town next sunday!!! With a "kitten special" !!
Oh gosh, I am sooo happy for that; this will be my second catshow now!
To bad that I cannot invite any PT friends here....:( . Well, I could, but who is willing to fly all the way to Belgium for a cat show??

Oh, Sonia, I cannot even ask you, as you are on vacation, right??

My hubby will join me there, he is a bit catcrazy too ;) . Not a much as I am of course, I would take in any cat I see on the street..:eek: :p

I will try to take lots of pics!!

sirrahbed
09-13-2005, 07:50 AM
It sounds wonderful Lut!! Have a really fun time and I will look forward to pictures. Wish I could come with you.:D

catmandu
09-13-2005, 08:45 AM
YOU WILL LOVE,THE CAT SHOWS,THERE WILL BE SO MANY WONDERFUL CATS,SALES REPS,FROM THE CAT FOOD SALES REPS,FOOD DEALS,AND LOTS OF CAT LOVERS,TO SHARE PHOTOS,WITH.
I MISS THE CAT SHOW,SO MUCH,I WISH,THAT THEY HAD ONE,IN HAMILTON.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture685.jpg

Sus
09-13-2005, 08:46 AM
Oh, my! A "Kitten Special" show! Sounds a bit "dangerous", doesn't it?! :D :D As for me, I really have to steer clear of anything to do with "kittens" for the time being... I really shouldn't be able to resist bringing one home with me... ;)

Love,
Sus and Bella

gini
09-13-2005, 09:07 AM
Lut, it would be deadly for me to attend a "kitten show"...........I would never be able to walk away without bringing a couple home

Have a great time, and I will bet you that you WILL bring another kitten home!!

slick
09-13-2005, 12:03 PM
So how many will you come home with?? ;) I would find it hard to come home empty handed after attending something like that. Good luck and please take lots and lots of pics with a "cuteness overload" warning. :)

doolittleky
09-13-2005, 02:16 PM
Oh I am sooo excited for you!!!! I wish I could come! I can wait to see all you pics!!!!!
Melissa

lvpets2002
09-13-2005, 02:24 PM
:D Oh my Lut & will be waiting for the pictures.. I just know it will be great.. Some times I get to go to the Metro Plex Cat Shows & just love all the pretty babies..

Felicia's Mom
09-13-2005, 06:08 PM
Have fun at the cat show, Lut. I will be looking foreward to seeing the pictures.

NoahsMommy
09-13-2005, 10:17 PM
Hey, I'm unemployed!!! I'll go! ;)

It sounds like so much fun, Lut!! I can't wait for pictures!!

krazyaboutkatz
09-14-2005, 12:13 AM
Cat shows are always so much fun.:D I can't wait to see the pictures that you'll be taking and how many kittens you come home with.;) LOL

orangemm
09-14-2005, 04:52 AM
Cat shows are wonderful fun! I've been to several and never get tired of seeing all the wonderful felines. Most owners are usually happy to chat with you, too.

And, there are always 'freebies' and lots of literature, plus fun things to buy.

Maya & Inka's mommy
09-16-2005, 04:31 PM
Yippie!! My nephew Mario is coming too! He is my nephew who is 100% paralysed! He is such a strong person, and I love to go and see the cats with him!!
This is Mario with his cat Floepie
http://users.pandora.be/bernardgabriels/images/floepi3.jpg

ps. He can only move his head, but is able to chat on the pc, thanks to a very unique pc!!

sirrahbed
09-16-2005, 04:50 PM
Glad that Mario will go along with you!:D That will make it even more fun.

Floepie is a cute lil thing!! Siamese? Kitten or just very tiny??

Hope you are feeling *all better* by then Lut!

gini
09-16-2005, 05:00 PM
How nice that Mario gets to go too.

Yes, Lut, I hope you are much better now!

Soapets
09-16-2005, 05:24 PM
I'd LOVE to travel to Belgium for the cat show! I've never been to one, but if there's ever one anywhere near where I live, I will most definitely attend.

It's wonderful that Mario gets to go, too. I know you'll all enjoy it, and maybe you'll have some new PT babies to put on here when you get back!:D

Randy_K
09-17-2005, 12:12 AM
Last year a relative from Monaco visited here in Los Angeles. We took her to a CFA cat show where there were over 300 cats being shown and judged. She was stunned at how many different breeds there were and how different they were from each other. I enjoyed watching the Aby kitten judging!

Maya & Inka's mommy
09-17-2005, 07:03 AM
Originally posted by sirrahbed
Floepie is a cute lil thing!! Siamese? Kitten or just very tiny??

Yes, she is!! She is a very cute and friendly Siamese. On that pic she is still a kitten, but she is fullgrown now! What makes her so special is that she knows that Mario can only "feel" her on his head and shoulders. So Floepie always takes her naps, curled like a tortelliniaround his neck!! So sweet :)

here is another kitten-pic of her!
http://users.pandora.be/bernardgabriels/images/floepi2.jpg

trayi52
09-17-2005, 07:57 AM
That sounds like so much fun! I have never been to a cat show. One of these days, maybe I will get to attend one.

Have fun!

Willie:)

orangemm
09-17-2005, 04:00 PM
See how smart cats are? Floepie knows where Mario can feel her and she goes right there. It must be very comforting for him.

You both enjoy yourselves. It'll be such fun!!!