PDA

View Full Version : Maggie The Husky

Malinois
09-12-2005, 08:56 PM
:) I met a Siberian Husky today :)

I see her in somebody's backyard EVERYDAY, she is never fed, never bathed, never brushed, never gave an attention, never excersized, never anything. Just chained up in the backyard. And today, she was loose in the neighborhood. When she saw me, she ran at me, tail wagging with joy, I went inside and got a leash, she was waiting at my door, I slipped the leash over he head and led her home. She would not take a step in that driveway I swear!!

So I tied her up to a mail post and knocked on the door, a teenager opened the door. "I found your dog" I said, "That -" I stopped him. " I noticed she needed some care" I said, and he let me take her home. I bathed her, gave her some attention, groomed her, excersized her, and fed her. Then I went back to the house. I offered to keep her at my house. He said he didn't care. "Does she have any name?" I asked, he answered "No". I kind of got frusterated, "Is she your dog?" I asked. "No. She's my uncles, and he died". He didn't take care of her FOR HIS UNCLE? ------I kind of went blank.

But I cannot understand how he could just 'not care' like that. I am so frustered at him!!:mad: :(But some people are that way these days:(

I decided to name her MAGGIE.

MAGGIE THE HUSKY:D

Den Anne Pen
09-12-2005, 10:01 PM
I really get mad when i hear stories like that.
I can't understand the way they think

I'm glad you found her and now she'll be taking care of :) :)

Are you going to keep her ?
How old is she ?

poofy
09-12-2005, 11:00 PM
How sad for them, they cant care much for each other if they didnt care enough for Maggie..so gald you were able to get her,
got pictures??PJ

lv4dogs
09-13-2005, 08:47 AM
Ggrr, people like that make me angry. KUDOS to you! You are an angel.
Are you going to keep her?
Got any pics of the sweetie?

lute
09-13-2005, 10:32 AM
what a lucky girl to get out of there. thank you so much for doing so! she will repay you in countless ways! can we get some pics of Maggie?:D

cyber-sibes
09-13-2005, 10:47 AM
You're an angel! Poor girl, abandoned to a dismal life on the end of a chain, shame on them. Good for you for having the courage to speak up and take action. :D :D :D Hope to see pictures of Maggie soon...

Malinois
09-13-2005, 10:54 AM
Any pictures I can get I will for sure post:) :D

I don't think I can keep her... I have a Malinois puppy being shipped to me...
She looks about 6 years old.
She is all white
She is sure a great dog!!
If I don't keep her I will be sure to find her a great home, that will give the husky the excersize a husky would need - like I am.

lute
09-13-2005, 06:30 PM
good luck on finding her a forever home. check with rescues. tell them what Maggie is like and ask if they have anyone looking for a dog with her description. i'de also put an ad about her on petfinder.com. i would DEFINATLY do an intense background check on a person from petfinder. i have seen lots of people on there looking for a cheap dog to toss in the backyard for kids to torture.