PDA

View Full Version : Marvelous Marley!

tatsxxx11
09-12-2005, 12:45 PM
Hi there Marley! I'm honored to be the first to congratulate you on your "top pet" honors! I can't blame you for admiring yourself in the mirror...you ARE quiet the handsome budgie boy:) My parakeet Bobby knew he was quite the looker, too!;) And I can't blame your human for deciding to keep you for her/himself! What a fine feathered friend you are to your parent and little skin brothers!:) It sounds like you're off to a fine start in your forever home and I just know that many, many more happy years of love and companionship await you and your wonderful family:) Wow, your very own atrium...now that's living the good life!:D Hope you're being spoiled rotten today, dear Marley! Enjoy your well earned day in the spotlight with your proud peeps!:D Yay Marley, our most beautiful budgie boy Pet of the Day!:)

momoffuzzyfaces
09-12-2005, 01:21 PM
Marley
What a handsome fellow you are for sure!
I'd be admiring you too, if I saw you in person. Gosh, I admire you just from your picture. I'd really be stuck on you if I met you in person.
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!:D

K9soul
09-12-2005, 02:21 PM
What a little jewel you are Marley, it's no wonder Mom fell in love with you and couldn't give you up! My very first pet when I was little was a sassy, comedic, lovable budgie named Peepers, and ever since then I've had a soft spot in my heart for you delightful little birds. I can just imagine the smiles and laughs you give your family as you bob and chatter and preen in your mirror :D. You're making great strides already, learning how to step onto a finger, and I bet you may even learn how to talk a bit with time. With such a silly, clownish nature like yours I bet it's hard to imagine the house without your presence now, and I am sure your young human brothers will have memories as fond as my own someday as they recall their beautiful, happy little budgie boy Marley! Marley, I hope today you have an especially wonderful day, singing your heart out in the atrium and enjoying that stunning reflection of yours :D. Congratulations on being our beautiful, dynamic, personality-packed Pet of the Day!

luvofallhorses
09-12-2005, 04:01 PM
Hi there, Marley!! Aren't you just precious?! :D I hope you enjoy your special day, honey! :)

Jax
09-12-2005, 05:09 PM
What a little cutie - and so educated too! Congrats to Handsome Marley!! :) :D :)