PDA

View Full Version : Any Wrestling Fans?

petslover
09-12-2005, 08:49 AM
I was just wondering if there were any wrestling fans here.

I am a huge wrestling fan. I have been a fan since I was born lol.. I was brought into a family of wrestling lovers. I go to local shows every weekend. Its the most fun I have.

So if you are a wrestling fan, who are you favorites?

My favorites are HBK Shawn Michaels, Bret Hart, HHH, Jerry Lawler, Jeff Jarrett, and soo many others to name. I could go on and on!

I even have my aol screenname after wrestling and my website is www.wrestlinggirl.net !! lol.

My dad is a wrestling manager.

His website is www.hollywoodjimmy.com (i made the site)

Well anyways.. ttyl!

The Cat Factory
09-12-2005, 03:35 PM
I love wrestling :) My favorites are Kurt Angle, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Christian, and Chris Jericho.

petslover
09-12-2005, 04:33 PM
Awesome! I have a PT WWE buddy now! Thats great! hehe!

The Cat Factory
09-12-2005, 04:43 PM
Yeah, I love WWE. I only really watch Raw though, I haven't seen SmackDown in a while :D

Cincy'sMom
09-12-2005, 08:05 PM
We used to watch wrestling when I was in school...probblly names a lot of yougner members wouldn't remember!

I like "real" wrestling much better. I was a mat maid in highscool ( score keeper) and loved doing it.

smokey the elder
09-13-2005, 07:39 AM
Wrestling is one of my guilty pleasures, too.:p I like Batista, John Cena and the Undertaker the best. For heels (bad guys) I think the best are Kurt Angle and HHH.

petslover
09-13-2005, 10:42 AM
I been a wrestling fan for 19 years and I know alot about the history. So I bet I know some of the people you would know! hehe!

Yeah.. I'm not a big fan of WWE now, but I liked the 90's awhole lot better.... Now its too much soap opera. but I love wrestlings like TNA, and Local shows! They are so much fun! I go to wrestling shows about every weekend and I love it!

smokey the elder
09-13-2005, 01:48 PM
TNA is coming onto Spike in October!

petslover
09-13-2005, 07:05 PM
ohh awesome... I hope they get a good time slot. I think TNA is better than WWE!

Glacier
09-13-2005, 07:25 PM
I'm not a big fan, but when I was in my early twenties I was into some serious weightlifting. I trained in a gym in Calgary that was owned by the Hart family. There were always lots of wrestlers in there. Davey Boy Smith was my favorite. He cracked me up. He used to yell at the guys who didn't take their weights off the machines when they were done and I was waiting for that equipment.

Owen Hart made me giggle lots too. There was a kid in one day doing tricep extensions all wrong, basically using every muscle he had, except his triceps. Owen watched him for the longest time with his head cocked like a confused dog and then looked at me and asked "what the ##@!**% do you figure he's trying to do?" It doesn't sound that funny typed out, but I almost fell off a weight bench I was laughing so hard at the time. I was truly sad when Owen died.

petslover
09-13-2005, 07:29 PM
Yes It was both sad when both Owen and British Bulldog passed away.

I had the pleasure of meeting British Bulldog. He was very nice.

Thats super cool that you got to workout in the gym that they worked out in!

What classic storys you have!