PDA

View Full Version : *ThUmPz* I iz MAD

zippy-kat
03-11-2002, 10:11 PM
Hi Miz and Mizzer PetTalk peepholes, itz Sophie Bunniez and I iz mad. **ThUmP**

My Momma leftz me earlE Thirztday mornin' and din't come home til todayz! At firstest, I wuz real gladz 2 seez her. I let her skritch my noze and earz & I eben kizzed her. Den I membered I wuz madz cos I ain'tz 2 happy wif her aktshuns. And I eben toldz her so. I sedz, "Young ladyz you bestezt straightenz upz yer acktz!" Den I ThUmPedZ! She sedz she wuz sorry and wouldz parsley change my mind? I sedz maybe and she gavez me a handful but after I atez it, it din't change my mindz. I wuz still madz. :mad: :mad: :mad:

I don't like itz when my Mommy goez away. I likez my petsitterz but notz like I likez my Mommy! Dey don't singz me songz and dey don't knowz da right placez to skritch.

You knowz whut? My mommy checkedz her emailz this morning when she gotz home and she sedz her old puppEdawg wuz Dawgie of da Day. But she wuz gone on her stoopidz horze compie-tishun tripz and mizzed it. She wuz real sadz aboutz dat and eben cried a bitz. I pretended notz 2 be madz and nudged her footsies. She den pickied me upz and we hadz a real nice cuddlez. After dat, I decided maybez I shouldn't be so hardz on Mom. When she put me downz, I eben began 2 lickz da place on da carpet where I spiltz my dried oatiez 2 wks ago. Eben tho there ain't nuthin' there anymore, I thoughtz maybe I couldz klean it upz. Den I beganz to bitez it cos it tasted an awful lot like my oatiez. Mom gotz after me for datz and I decided I wuz madz again! **ThUmPz**

I azked Mom whut those horses gotz that I ain't gotz and she sed hooves. I sed OH, cos I din't knowz whut elze to say. Then she scoopied me upz and cuddlez me some morez. I really likedz dat. She toldz me about her tripz and sed she wouldn't be leavin'z me alonez for atz least a month--maybe morez. I wuz happie 2 hearz dat and planted a kizz on her noze.

Den you knowz whut she didz? She wentz 2 da Petstorez and lookied atz da verbals! Oppzie! I mean gurr-bulz! (Sorry, I helpedz Mom study for her grammar testz & gotz a lil' confoozed.) She din't buyz any--but tha thoughtz of havin' anudder animal in diz houze just getz our goat! I eben toldz mom dat one bunny, three big fish, 4 little fish, and a goatz were 'nuff animulez for diz houze! And dat wuz layin' downz da law! *ThUmP* She sed whut goat? And I sed dey one that I always get. She sed HUH? And I sed nebermindz, just no more animulez! Come to think of it, I ain't neber seen a goatz in diz houze but Mom sometimez tellz me dat I getz her goatz, so we must have onez! (I thinkz she keepz it unner da sink--I heardz dat goatz eatz anythingz and she putz yuckie foodz down there, then turns da lightz on for him and he chewz.)

Well, Miz and Mizzer PetTalk peepholez, Momma hasta use da puter 2 do some homeworkz.

Thankz youz fer listin' 2 me.
luv,
Sophie Bunnie

Karen
03-11-2002, 10:20 PM
Oh, Sophie nummy, don't you be too mad at Mama - she missed you something awful, I just know it. And horsies - they do have hooves, but you sure can't pick-em-up and cuddle like she can with you. And guess what - they're aren't litter-box trained either - so you know you're smarter in that department than any old horsie! And they can't live in apartments either ...

She missed you terribly, I know, even if she's too pooped to prove it! Be a good bunm now, and maybe she'll take you for a big car ride to Texas in April - or a bus ride? ;) I'll pack some parsley ...

aly
03-12-2002, 12:27 AM
Sophie - Don't be too hard on your mommy. I know she was guilty enough at having to leave you. And look on the bright side, if you get a gerbil brother or sister, you can raise a real big stink and probably get a ton of parsley out of it!!!

lbaker
03-12-2002, 06:23 AM
Miz Sophie iffin you come to TX wif your mom I'll pack parsley too AND YOGURT YUMMIES :D :D Now then, all better ;) ?
auntie laurie

Gio
03-12-2002, 06:42 AM
Miz Sophie,

Prema here. You were right in making her feel guilty, it's horrible when they go away without us. I hate it when my mommy goes away and when she comes back I always try to be mad at her and make her feel VERY guilty but I can't make it last more than five minutes :mad: and then I want cudlles and more cuddles. My sister and my brother don't get upset as I do, if she's not back in a couple of days I spend the days on her bed sulking. Even if my grandparents look after me and give me treats and spoil me rotten, I just thing it isn't the same.

Did she take at least bring a present back for you? When she goes to England my mommy takes the best treats home for me. Shame she can't find them everywhere else. They are so yummy!

Love from someone who understands.

Sudilar
03-12-2002, 06:55 AM
Sophie, thanks so much for brightening up my day. I was ROTFLOL! Your Mommy loves you and she's home now, so try to be nice to her!!! :)

gini
03-12-2002, 10:03 AM
Oh Sophie, let me pet sit for you next time. I know that I wouldn't be able to put you down for a minute - well, maybe for some parsley.

Did your Mommie tell you that she won some prizes over the weekend? I think she should share that with all of us too. But then maybe she has too much humility - and doesn't want to brag!

lynnestankard
03-12-2002, 10:16 AM
Oh ms sofee

Ar Mumy has left the puter on - an us free wants yu to no we ar wift yu an fink yu shuld do the sulky fing an den yus Mumy wont go away an leeve yu agen. We dus dis wen ower Mumy leeves us for long times. We all get da treeeets wen she cums bak home. Du yu EAT parsley? Ugh! - us pussies eat green - fink it's called gras - prety yumy it is.
We got goatzes to!! Not neber seed em but they shur is ere - our mumy sed so!
Sumone sed yus mumy as wun somefing - wot was it?
Oh we gotta go - ours mumy is cuming bak

Bye Bye Ms Sofeee
From
Bagel - and Dan and me Ketchum

xxx

zippy-kat
03-12-2002, 12:16 PM
Deer Friendz,

I cain't writez much cos Momz at werk and I aint'z suppose 2 be on da puter right now.

A kar ridez in April? I likez kar ridez! I wonder if Mom will sey yes? And parsley and yogurt yummiez?! ohhh boyz! I kin barely keepz my feetsies from goin' ThUmPz!

Miz Aly, I dunnoz, I don'tz much wantz a baby ver--gurrbul brother or sister. The fish and goat iz enuff!

Prema, she didn'tz bring me nuffin! *ThUmP* But az Miz Gini sed, Momma didz bringz home some ribbonz. One iz blue and one iz redz. She sedz da red one is from da firstezt day and she had a buckie horse. She aintz neber rodez a buckie horse before but she didz dat day. (Onlee he wuzn't suppose 2 be buckiez!) Da second day iz when Momma wonz da blue ribbonz. She sedz dat horsie wuz reel nice!

Well I gotzta goez cos I aintz suppose 2 B on herez!

I hopez to writez more laterz!

Luv,
Sophie Bunniez

lynnestankard
03-13-2002, 05:45 AM
Ms sofee

We's bak on de puter - getin' gud at dis. Wot - ribbons - jus ribbons? Ar they to wer rownd yur nek? Yu'll luk reeeely prety.
Ar Mumy sed horses ar reel BIG - hav yu seed one? We havnt = but owr Lizbuf has a HUGE dog caled Trickie - is a horse as big as a dog?
Food cubord opening- must go!!

Kethcum Bagel and Dan xxx

Gio
03-13-2002, 08:04 AM
Dear Sophie,

you need to train your mom a bit better, not even A LITTLE PREZZIE??? We kids would not have it. I'm sure that must have been a shop closeby! I have a few ideas for you: this is what the 3 of us would do:xxxxxxxxxx

I don't know if you will get my whole message, our puter at home is not yet connected (my mom says she's busy, we think she is lazy) so I had to ask her to type it at work and I'm sure she is going to censor me because she does not want me to cause trouble. As if I would :cool: Don't worry about the goat, I think it's better than my brother and sister :p

Love Prema (Foxy and Maya)

My mom said to give your mom lots of congratulations for her ribbons

Crikit
03-13-2002, 06:42 PM
Sophies.....

Don'ts be mad at yours moommies, my leabes me alls the times with the little fweak of a sister but she always alwayss comes back...and the smells she bringss oooooo the smellssss, I luvs the smeellls specialls the foods smells. Oh Oh ans sumetimes yous gets locky and moomie she stayss home all days like she done todays...only when she stays homes all days she just wants to sleep and lies in bed, but I likes cuddlings with her so I does just dat...but don'ts be mad at your moomies she luvs you...

Smudge