PDA

View Full Version : Catmandu's Angels is at Rainbow Bridge

lvpets2002
09-11-2005, 10:17 AM
:( Oh Gary so sorry for your lose.. I know you tried so hard for the life of this baby.. Now Angels is at RB playing with all the other PT loved ones.. Angels may you RIP now & watch over your loving daddy && his heart will never let you go..

catmandu
09-11-2005, 10:39 AM
THANK YOU,FOR THAT TRIBUTE,TO THE LITTLE ONE.I AM JSUT SORRY,THAT HE PASSED ON,AND THAT HE,WILL NEVER BE MY CAT. NOW,I HAVE TO THROW AWAY,THE BLANLKETS,THAT HE WAS ON,AND CLEAN UP,THE BASEMENT,AND DISINFECT EVERYTHING.
TOMORROW,I AM TOO SAD TODAY.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture726.jpg

THANK YOU,FOT THE KIND WORDS,ANGELS THE ANGEL.

lvpets2002
09-11-2005, 10:43 AM
:( I know Gary as I am holding back the tears now.. It is always so hard to lose such a adorable gift of life.. You rest now & tomorrow we will start the clean up.. You always have postive thoughts ok.. You know it is best now that Angel is at RB now watching over you..

jenluckenbach
09-11-2005, 11:14 AM
Gary, Angels IS and will ALWAYS be your cat! Even if that was only for a few days. Sometimes we get them too late to help them, much like Magic and Maverick. RIP Angels.

rg_girlca
09-11-2005, 11:22 AM
I agree with Jen Gary. Angels was and always will be YOUR cat.
Bless you dear man for allowing this precious boy to know what love and care is really like. I'm sure he went peacefully with a smile on his face knowing that someone DID finally care. Oh gosh, I'm sure my tears are flowing right along with yours right now.

Rest in Peace dear sweet Angels and have fun on the RB.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v241/tiger04/image101.jpg

CalliesMom
09-11-2005, 12:23 PM
RIP Angel. You will be missed.

chocolatepuppy
09-11-2005, 01:13 PM
I'm so sorry about Angels. :( You touched his life like probably no one ever did. You gave him love. He will always be your cat.

Cataholic
09-11-2005, 02:41 PM
I am very sorry for your loss, Gary. A day, or ten years, they still live in our heart the same. RIP, Angels.

luvofallhorses
09-11-2005, 03:23 PM
Gary,

I am SO, SO sorry for your loss. :( ((((HUGS)))) R.I.P. Angels, you were deeply loved.

smokey the elder
09-12-2005, 09:58 AM
I'm so sorry! Soon you'll find the next found cat and he or she will stay a while longer.

Kirsten
09-12-2005, 11:47 AM
I'm very very sorry! :(

Gary, may you find comfort in the thought that Angels experienced some loving during his last days on Earth.

(((HUGS)))

Kirsten

furrykidsmother
09-12-2005, 12:47 PM
I AM SO SORRY TO HEAR OF YOUR LOSS, BUT AT LEAST HE KNEW LOVE HIS LAST FEW DAYS.

RIP ANGELS.

jazzcat
09-12-2005, 02:57 PM
Oh Gary, I'm so sorry! :(

Rest in Peace sweet Angels.

kb2yjx
09-12-2005, 06:43 PM
O dear Gary!!! I just read about Angels and am very sad. Angels knew in the short time with you love!! And that is the most important thing!!! Sleep softly, Angels...

Medusa
09-19-2005, 06:42 AM
Hi Gary,
I just returned home late last evening and am just now reading this. I'm truly sorry for your loss. I don't like to sound like a broken record but someone once told me that "sometimes we can only save them for a day". Angels knew the kindness and love of the human touch because of you. I hope that you're comforted by that thought and know that Angels is happy and living the life that all creatures deserve.

Blessings,
Mary

sandragonfly
09-24-2005, 05:37 AM
gary, I knew this all along but it was very hard for me to come in & say something.. it's fifth poor little one now.

angels definitely deserve my love and you! he was with you at his few last lovely days.. a tasty canned food, chicken, tuna and aqua-chewy treats he'll never get outside of your warm, cozy house you provided this dear fella!!
so he absolutely is yours, he wouldn't leave you without pressing his little paw onto your heart, - big enough - a room left for him.

now he's up there in that picture rg-girlca posted, having fun with lotsa of furrangels - gem, charcoal, karina & gck! (oh how can I not forget?) and I promise you, they gather, whisk(p)er, meeeeoow at how great daddy was! they (and I too) can't wait until you all meet on a golden day.

(((gary, a wonderful guy I know)))
..gina & edges (angels' little brother I think! black & white too) :)