PDA

View Full Version : Angels Is An Angel Now

catmandu
09-11-2005, 10:17 AM
AS HE PASSED AWAY,SOMETIME LAST NIGHT.I LAST SAW HIM,AT ABOUT 1.30,AND HIS EYES WERE ALL GUMMED UP,AND HE WAS WHEEZING AGAIN.I PUT HIM,ON THE BED,AND PUT HIM,WITH A DISH,OF TUNA FISH
THE NEXT MORNING,A BIT,OF THE TUNA,WAS EATEN,AND HE WAS STRETCHED OUT,STILL LUKE WARM.
I WISH,THAT SOMEONE HAD TAKEN BETTER CARE OF HIM.
THERE MUST BE A STRAIN,OF URI,GOING THROUGH,THE YOUNG CATS,AS NUGGET,AND SCRATCHY,ARE VERY HEALTHY OLDER CATS.

RIP ANGELS,AND NOW YOU WILL BE A PET TALKER ANGEL,AN ETERNAL KITTEN,AND I KNOW,THAT I WILL SEE YOU AGAIN,ONE FINE DAY.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture726.jpg

RIP,MY LITTLE FRIEND,YOU WILL HAVE GEM,CHARCOAL,KARINA,AND GCK,TO SHOW YOU,THE ROPES.

lvpets2002
09-11-2005, 10:20 AM
:( Oh Gary so sorry for your lose.. I also opened up an Angels passing on thread in honer to you & Angels..

Maya & Inka's mommy
09-11-2005, 10:25 AM
I am so sorry for little Angels.

moosmom
09-11-2005, 10:39 AM
Gary,

I'm so sorry for your loss.

((((((HUGS))))))))))))

Donna

Grace
09-11-2005, 10:48 AM
I'm so sorry, Gary. He went to the Bridge with a full tummy, knowing he was loved.

CalliesMom
09-11-2005, 10:58 AM
:( RIP Angel. You truly were a beautiful boy and deserved better than what life had to offer.

Randi
09-11-2005, 11:01 AM
Gary, I'm so sorry Angel has gone to the RB. :( He knew he was loved, and I'm sure he'll never be forgotten.

Rest in peace, dear Angel!

Hugs to you Gary.

jenluckenbach
09-11-2005, 11:04 AM
I am truly sorry for your loss. :(

kuhio98
09-11-2005, 11:09 AM
Oh Gary. I don't know what to say. I am so sorry. Rest in peace little Angel.

rkidsrcats
09-11-2005, 11:15 AM
We're so sorry Angles couldn't stay with you longer. At least he knew someone cared for him at last. He'll be waiting at the Bridge, tummy full and eyes bright.

take care Gary.

the Tribe

Pawsitive Thinking
09-11-2005, 11:24 AM
So sorry to hear of your loss Gary - take care

catmandu
09-11-2005, 12:12 PM
THE PORCH CAT ANGELS KARINA,GEM ,CHARCOAL GCK,AND ANGEL,ARE ALL TOGETHER NOW,AND ALL FIVE,WILL TERRORIZE RESTAURANTS,ALL OVER THE WORLD NOW.THESE CATS,ARE WORLD CLASS FORAGERS,AND AS SUCH,WILL GET THIER PICK,AT ANY DINING ESTABLISHMENTS.
MALL FOOD COURTS,BEWARE.
ALL YOU CAN EAT BUFFETS,TAKE COVER.
SEA FOOD SHACKS,LOOK OUT.

THE PORCH ANGELS,ARE COMING,AND THIS TIME,THEY ARE HUNGRY!
(LIKE EVER OTHER TIME)

rosethecopycat
09-11-2005, 01:00 PM
Gary, so sad to hear that Angel has left you.
These poor cats are attracted to you, because they know you offer a gentle hand, or gaze, some nourishment, and if needed, a gentle crossing from this world.

You have a very special purpose on this earth.

Godspeed to the Bridge, Angel

catnapper
09-11-2005, 01:21 PM
Gary, I am so sorry. You did everything you could and he knew love the last days of his young life.

sirrahbed
09-11-2005, 01:40 PM
I am sorry to read this Gary:(

But, I am very thankful that Angels was a Found Cat for even a short time and had someone to love him at the end of his brief life.

joycenalex
09-11-2005, 02:10 PM
gary, i'm so sorry. the kindness you show to those cats is a blessing to all, human and feline.

orangemm
09-11-2005, 02:15 PM
Oh no, I am so sorry to hear this. I've been praying that Angels would make it to be one of the FoundCats.

The only thing to be thankful for is that he went to the Rainbow Bridge in the company of someone who loved him and cared enough to bring him in from the cruel elements.

I cry for him and for all the lost, unwanted, unloved creatures out there.

barncat
09-11-2005, 02:28 PM
I'm so sorry... you are an angel for loving these lost ones....

Shady
09-11-2005, 02:40 PM
Gary I hope you realize what a difference you make to these *angels* you save, even if they cross over to the Rainbow Bridge, Angels knew what the poor thing should have known all of his life, the love, the care and most of all a place to belong to such a loving, caring person such as you.

Godspeed Angels, you'll have a good life at the Bridge.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v714/qpdoll/Various/mailedD23.gif

emily_the_spoiled
09-11-2005, 02:43 PM
Gary, I am so sorry that Angels has gone to the RB. May he be healthy and play until you are joined again. :(

catmandu
09-11-2005, 04:45 PM

THANK YOU,FOR THE KIND WORDS.AND I WILL BE HAPPY HERE,THERE ARE SO MANY KIND PEOPLE.I HAVE MET ALL GARYS CATS,HIS DEAR MOTHER,AND AUNT,AND ALL MY PORCH FRIENDS,ESPECIALLY GCK,AND CHARCOAL,WHO I KNEW,FROM LOOKING FOR FOOD,ON THIS STREET,WHERE NO ONE SEEMS,TO CARE.
EXCEPT THIS,ONE HOUSE,WHERE THERE WAS ALWAYSFOOD,SOMETIMES BITS,OF STEAK,AND PORK,OR CHICKEN,ALWAYS CANNED FOOD,RY FOOD,AND WATER.
AND THEN ONE DAY,I GOT A WHOLE ROOM,A HUGE HALL,ALL TO MYSELF,GCK,AND CHARCOAL,WERE THERE,TOO,AND IT WAS SO NICE,NOT HAVING,TO FIGHT,OTHER CATS,FOR SCRAPS.
THEN I WENT,TO SLEEP,AND WOKE UP.IN HEAVEN.
WITH MY GRAND MEEOWMIE,GREAT AUNT MADELINE,AND DEAR FRIEND NORMA,AND MORE FOOD,AND TOYS,THAN I HAVE EVER SEEN.
AND OUR LORD JESUS,WHO TOUCHED ME,AND NOW I AM SO HEALTHY,THAT I CAN STARY LIFE,ANEW,IN A LAND FULL OF LOVE.
I WILL SEE MY FOUND CAT FRIIEND AGAIN,AS THEY SAY HERE,ONE FINE DAY.

krazyaboutkatz
09-11-2005, 05:37 PM
Gary, I'm so sorry to hear about Angels passing.:( RIP little one.:(

K & L
09-11-2005, 06:28 PM
I'm so sorry. At least he's at peace now.

Poo
09-12-2005, 06:30 AM
Gary

So sorry to hear about Angels. RIP little one.

{{{{Hugs}}}} to you Gary.

Nicki x

Queen of Poop
09-12-2005, 08:58 AM
So sad and sorry for the passing of Angels. I am very glad he got to know your kindness before his passing. Thank you.

furrykidsmother
09-12-2005, 09:32 AM
GARY I AM SO SORRY TO HEAR THIS. RIP ANGELS!!

Lobodeb
09-12-2005, 01:15 PM
Awwww, I'm so sorry to hear this. I hope you find comfort in knowing you gave him all the love and care he needed in the end.

todd
09-12-2005, 10:11 PM
sorry for your loss

Soapets
09-14-2005, 07:46 PM
I'm just now reading this, trying to catch up on all that I've missed. I haven't been able to get on here as much lately. I am so sorry to learn about Angels' passing, but I am happy that he had you for the last days of his life. You are a wonderful person to take in these lost and forlorn strays.

Laura's Babies
09-14-2005, 07:54 PM
Gary, I am beginning to think your mission in life is to give these babies a clean warm place, full of love to make their exit from this world to the bridge. To show them that there are humans that will love them, even if it is briefly. Someone to mourn them and miss them and always remember them.

I know it hurts you everytime you loose one and my heart goes out to you. RIP Angel, for you are truely a angel now.

Lightning SuperCat
09-15-2005, 03:16 AM
:( :( :( Oh this is just too sad, poor Angels only had a few short days with you, Gary. I know he'll have lots of fun terrorizing the resturaunts with the other RB kitties. (((HUGS))) to Gary, we know For4Angels will be missed deeply. :(

catmandu
09-15-2005, 08:58 AM
THIS MAKES ME APPRECIATE SCRAPPY 2,ALL,THE MORE,THAT SHE WAS ABLE,TO SURVIVE LOSING HER KITTEN,AND MISSED CATCHING THE FIP,THAT HAS CLAIMED SO MANY CATS,IN THE NEIGHBOR HOOD.
MY MIRACLE CAT,THE ONE,AND ONLY SCRAPPY 2.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos992.jpg