PDA

View Full Version : Petra

chocolatepuppy
09-11-2005, 08:29 AM
Petra, you are such a little cutie! It seems you do well in spite of your blindness. Congratulations on POTD! I hope you have a great day sweetie! :)

K9soul
09-11-2005, 08:58 AM
Precious Petra, what a most special and beloved little girl you are. One of the greatest gifts our pets give us in this life is the healing power of their love when we are down or grieving. The quiet, gentle and innocent comfort that you give is irreplaceible. The fact that you are blind and a bit smaller and weaker has not affected the powerful little spirit that dwells within you. You are a true inspiration to all, Petra! I hope today you have an especially wonderful day with your beloved person, and that Sophie is extra nice to her little sister today too. I know you two have some sisterly squabbles but obviously you share a deep bond as well. Congratulations to you, most precious Petra, on being our sweetest and MOST deserving Pet of the Day!

Jax
09-11-2005, 12:00 PM
What a darling little hamster you are Petra - I love your name it fits your pretty little self perfectly! Congrats to PRECIOUS PETRA!:) :D :)

momoffuzzyfaces
09-11-2005, 12:15 PM
Petra
Aw, how adorable you are!
What a lot of heart you have to not let your blindness slow you down!
It was such a wonderful treat for me to see your cute picture and meet you cyberly today.
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!:D

tatsxxx11
09-11-2005, 01:29 PM
What a precious little soul you are, dear Petra!:) Oh, you are the sweetest little hammie girl! No, your blindness hasn't made you weaker, in some ways, the most important ways, it's made you stonger, your heart bigger!:) Bless you for bringing comfort and a bit of happiness to your Mom after her great loss. There is nothing like the love of a furkid to help heal the spirit and soul:) What a most deserving Sunday Pet of the Day honoree you are!:) I hope you and little Sophie and your proud Mom are having a very happy, fun and love filled day...you all deserve it!:) Congratulations to our most precious Pet of the Day, Petra! Hugs and kisses to you, sweetheart!:)

luvofallhorses
09-11-2005, 03:53 PM
Hi there, Petra! What a little precious baby you are!! :) I hope you enjoy your special day, honey bunnie ;) :D