PDA

View Full Version : Bella is gone.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
09-10-2005, 08:38 PM
I don't know what to do. :(

I came home from work and my mom was like, "The cat got out." and I was like, "And you found her?". She said no.

I'm bawling. No one is trying to help me find her. It's pitch black outside and I know I won't be able to see her but I just need to find her. She's a BARN cat. She has BARN cat instincts. :( Will she ever come back? My mom and brother keep telling me she will come back but she's a BARN cat! She won't come back. Easily, that is. :(

If she's not found by tomorrow sometime, I'm gonna make signs and stuff. I'm so scared. :( Please pray for me and her.

rg_girlca
09-10-2005, 08:41 PM
Prayers and positive thoughts on the way that your precious Bella comes home soon safe and sound.

((((((HUGS)))))) for you.

catmandu
09-10-2005, 08:41 PM
THE PET TALKER ANGELS SEARCH PARTY,IS SCOURING YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD,FOR BELLA,AND THEY WILL GUIDE HER BACK HOME.
PUT HER FAVORITE FOOD OUT,ON A DISH,AND SHE WILL COME HOME,TO A PLACE,WHERE SHE HAS ALWAYS HAD FOOD,AND LOVE

.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos1015.jpg

CalliesMom
09-10-2005, 08:43 PM
:( Bella baby, you need to come home. Your meowmie is worried sick about you!

We are praying that you find her. I'm sure she is just exploring outside and everything will be fine. Fingers and paws crossed here!!

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
09-10-2005, 08:46 PM
I'm going to try and find a flashlight and go and look for her. :(

*sigh*

kuhio98
09-10-2005, 08:52 PM
Can you sit outside in the yard and call her for a while? Just call her and be really quiet and wait. You may hear her or she may hear you. Shake her kitty treats and maybe she'll come home. She's probably nearby just waiting for you.

momcat
09-10-2005, 08:59 PM
Come on, Bella. It's time for you to come home, Meowmie loves you and is so worried about you.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
09-10-2005, 09:13 PM
I feel like such a bad meowmie. :(

She doesn't usually come when she's called. We walked around our apartment complexes and we heard nothing. I'll go sit outside for a while. :(

trayi52
09-10-2005, 09:22 PM
I hope she comes back soon, Megan. I will send prayers and good thoughts to you that she makes it back to your arms very soon.

Willie

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
09-10-2005, 10:28 PM
I'm just sitting at my computer sobbing again. I don't know what to do, I don't know what I've done... I'm just feeling so lost and I want her back so bad. :(

Once I stop bawling, I'm going to start making signs to put in the mailboxes around our neighborhood. My dad keeps telling me despite her barn cat instincts she will have the instinct to come home. I sure hope so. I feel so horrible right now. :(

slick
09-10-2005, 10:33 PM
Megan, I'm so sorry that this has happened. Yes, put up signs and do whatever you can to bring Bella back. Can you put out some food or some clothing that she can smell?

Bella, please come on home! Your meowmie misses you.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
09-10-2005, 11:05 PM
She's home.

I thought I heard her bell... (must be a meowmie sixth sense? I had my music blasting to distract me a little from her disappearance...) so I went downstairs quietly to see if she was there and NOT scare her.

There she is, clawing at the door to get back in. She looks at me as if she was saying, "Hey mom, what's up? Can I come in now?"

:rolleyes:

I nearly fainted, let her in, grab her. She gives me a toothrub and a headbumpie and purrs like mad.

*@#(%&)(#$%)

I was sobbing fifteen minutes ago. :p

Cats. What would we do without them? I'm SO grateful she is home. She must love us. :D

*proud meowmie*

AlleyCat
09-10-2005, 11:08 PM
Oh, I'm so glad to hear she's home. The exact same thing happened to me several years ago. It's hard to go through that! What would we do without our furbabies to jump start our hearts once in a while ?? :)

trayi52
09-10-2005, 11:08 PM
Megan, so glad to hear Bella came home! What wonderful news.

Willie:)

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
09-10-2005, 11:09 PM
She must have done it JUST to give me a huge rush.

Naw-tee katt. ;)

She acted like NOTHING was wrong, NOTHING was out of the ordinary. *sigh* Cats. :)

NoahsMommy
09-10-2005, 11:29 PM
AWww!!! I'm so happy she's home!! :)

Barbara
09-11-2005, 05:09 AM
After the shock of your first post I had to check immediately the end of the thread. I am so happy Bella is back!:)

Most of these threads have a happy ending but you simply cannot imagine what if not.............:(

orangemm
09-11-2005, 07:50 AM
i'm so happy Bella is back! I -know- you are so relieved and happy.

Stay inside, Bella!!!

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
09-11-2005, 08:43 AM
Thanks everyone. :) Pet Talk Prayers really do work. ;)

CalliesMom
09-11-2005, 08:50 AM
YEEAAAHHH! I'm so glad you found her!

catmandu
09-11-2005, 09:57 AM
THE PET ANGEL SERACH PARTY FOUND BELLA,GAVE HER SOME TREATS,AND TOLD BELLA,THAT YOU WERE CRYING OVER HER.
BELLA SAID,THAT SHE HAD JUST WANTED A LITTLE FRESH AIR,NOT TO UPSET HER BEST FRIEND,AND SHE RAN HOME,TO HER FURR EVER PLACE,AND STARTED SCRATCHING,THE DOOR,SO THAT YOU WOULD HEAR HER,AND COULD STOP WORRYING.
THERES NO PLACE,LIKE HOME.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/BOBO.jpg

Maya & Inka's mommy
09-11-2005, 10:10 AM
Phew..!! I am glad this story has a happy ending!!

Don't scare your meowmie like that, Bella; stay right where you are, it is your furever home!

momcat
09-11-2005, 06:07 PM
Bella is home! How wonderful. Okay now, Bella... fill up your hungry little tummy, take a nice long nap to rest up from your exploring, then be sure to give your Meowmie lots of purrs and kitty kisses. Please don't run away again, okay?

rg_girlca
09-11-2005, 07:55 PM
I'm so happy to hear that your Bella came back home.:)