PDA

View Full Version : Thanks

fritz03
09-10-2005, 06:44 PM
Thanks for the birthday greetings.We had a great time.Fritz kissed his Aunties all over while wagging his tail.I got a picture of it.They then took him over to a group of kids at a store next to where they live and he greeted them with kisses and wags of his floppy tail.he rode on Auntie Irene's lap on the way up and i got a picture of that too. We then got the town of Bobcaygeon where everybody went for a walk downtown.Dad sat down with him on a chair outside a business and watched people go by.he met a lady with a poodle,a little bigger than ruffle,beige in color and they sniffed each other and fritz's tail was just a wagging when they come.Before this .we stopped at a grocery store to get a Banana Cake which they didn't have.Auntie Bev took him for a little walk,met a lady and gave her a kiss. After supper,we had dinner at the fish and chip place and i had chicken Fingers and fries, and a root beer plus a butterscotch Sundae for dessert.Fritz was out snoozing in the van in the shade as we were eating.Auntie bev took fritz on a little walk and after dad and i come out,there he is sitting on a bench outside with Auntie bev waiting for us.He slept with Auntie irene on our way back to take them home and slept with Dad on the rest of the way home.Hasn't slept too much yet,He asked me for some water and he is now outside doing his business outside.Igot a card from my sister and $50 which went towards new boots,socks and running shoes.Again,thanks for the greetings they were appreciated.

gemini9961
09-10-2005, 06:50 PM
Sounds like you and Fritz had a great day. :)

Flatcoatluver
09-10-2005, 07:42 PM
happy birthday again fritz

Daisy and Delilah
09-10-2005, 10:27 PM
Wow Barry!! A good time was had by all. It does sound like a wonderful day. We know Fritz must be snoozing away now. What an exciting day for the little guy. Your dinner sounds great. So glad everybody had a good time.:)

Ginger's Mom
09-11-2005, 06:37 AM
Barry, that sounds like a really fun day for both you and Fritz. I am glad to hear that everything went so well, and that Fritz made some new fans. Belated Happy Birthday.

Rachel
09-11-2005, 06:47 AM
Yes, Barry, it does sound like your birthday was lots of fun and I know that both you and Fritz were glad that he got to be a full participant in all the action. Sometime the best thing is seeing our pets having such a good time. Too bad about no banana cake though:p

elizabethann
09-11-2005, 10:41 AM
Phew! I'm exhausted just reading about your busy day! Glad you had a Happy Birthday! Sounds like everybody had a wonderful day!

:)

vinjashira
09-11-2005, 10:44 AM
Belated Happy Birthday Barry!