PDA

View Full Version : I'll be gone for a while

Albea
03-11-2002, 01:55 PM
The day after tomorrow I'm going to the hospital to have total knee replacement in my left leg. Since I don't know how long it will take before I can be in front of the computer again, probably a couple of weeks, I just wanted to let you know why I won't be posting so you don't send the blood hounds after me.
So, to all two and four-legged friends who have a birthday coming up, have a very happy one!
And congratulations to anybody who becomes a "Pillar" while I'm gone.
I hope all the news I read when I come back are good and happy ones.

Randi
03-11-2002, 02:03 PM
Albea! I wish you all the best, hope you have a quick recovery!! See you when you get back. Take it easy out there!!

We'll try and behave! :)

momoffuzzyfaces
03-11-2002, 02:17 PM
My thoughts and prayers are with you as you go through your surgery. No fun I am sure! We will miss you but look forward to hearing of your adventures when you are up to it. :D

Former User
03-11-2002, 02:17 PM
We wish you a speedy recovery Albea, hope to see you back soon! Take care!

sammi
03-11-2002, 02:43 PM
You take good care of your self and listen to the Nurse & doctor!

We will be waitng for your return.:p

Cinder & Smoke
03-11-2002, 02:59 PM
Miz Albea ~ Smokey here ~

Sorrie bout yer havin to getz the kneebone fixed ~
Dad keeps talkin bout me needin ta see the *Sir Jury* guy kuz I gotz a bum knee, too. I triez reel hard not to limp when Dad's watchin me and hope he'll furgetz about the whole thing! :p

Hope the *Sir Jury* guy getz ya all fixed up good as new :D an yer not gone for long!!
Best Wishes! :)

Logan
03-11-2002, 03:05 PM
Alicia,
You take care of yourself!! I know Carina will be a terrific nurse for you!! Those girls always take good care of their mothers.
Hope that bum knee will be much better after the surgery.
We'll miss you, but don't you worry, we'll keep the prayers going until we know you're ok.
Logan
Honey and Lilly

carrie
03-11-2002, 03:11 PM
Good luck with the op!
Come back as soon as you can and tell us how it went.
Best wishes for a swift recovery.

gini
03-11-2002, 03:13 PM
Please, let everyone spoil you while you are recuperating.

We will all keep you in our thoughts and prayers for a very speedy recovery. And we will look forward to your return.

Gini and Rascal

LoudLou
03-11-2002, 03:14 PM
:( Bummer 'bout your knee... soon you will have a new one :D and hopefully be good as new! Did ya ask for a Bionic one?!;) Take care and we hope you make a speedy recovery so you'll be back on the board... we'll miss ya while your gone.

lynnestankard
03-11-2002, 03:15 PM
Alicia - go with the thought your in our prayers - you'll hopefully feel so much better with the new knee. We promise to keep the bloodhounds away!! Be good and get well very soon. :) :)

Lynne

aly
03-11-2002, 05:09 PM
We'll miss you Alicia!! Take care and I hope you're good as new in no time. I'm sure Carina will be by your side nursing you all along the way :) Good luck and can't wait until you're back!

tatsxxx11
03-11-2002, 05:47 PM
Dear Alicia. You take good care now, and listen to all them "white coats!" I know for sure Carinna will be with you every step of the way. We will miss you dearly and will be thinking of you, our dear friend!! And Alicia, you are going to feel like a new woman after your recuperation! This is one procedure that truly works wonders!! Love to you Alicia from Sandra and family:)

AdoreMyDogs
03-11-2002, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by LoudLou
:( Bummer 'bout your knee... soon you will have a new one :D and hopefully be good as new! Did ya ask for a Bionic one?!;)

OMG :D :D LOLOL, Loud Lou!!!!!

Albea, you are so sweet to always keep up with the birthdays. I appreciate it because I am not so good with dates. I like to wish people a happy birthday but you make it so easy. I so much appreciate you always keeping up with that. You are a very thoughtful person and I hope everything with the surgery goes well. I will be thinking about you tomorrow and I will look forward to your progress report when you get can get a chance.

Take care, and quick healing to our good friend, Albea.

TheAntiPam
03-11-2002, 06:24 PM
Best wishes for speedy healing!

And maybe we SHOULD send the bloodhounds after you - wouldn't cuddling up to a pack of comfy ol' hounds just make your recouperation go faster? They could fetch things for you (probably not food, unless you don't mind teeth marks)! They could howl when you hurt, and make you laugh instead! See, that pet therapy stuff really does work! :p :p

Good luck and hope to hear you are back on your knee-bonez soon!

RachelJ
03-11-2002, 07:17 PM
We'll keep you in our prayers . My cousins have had various knee replacements and the way mine feels occasionally, I keep thinking one will be in my future down the line too. I really would like to know how it all goes if you care to share. In the meantime, if you can get a message to us that all went well, it would be great.

lizbud
03-11-2002, 08:01 PM
Albea,

Thanks for explaining ahead of time as I'm sure
the Bloodhounds would definately be sent out for you.

I want to wish you the very best of luck. You will stay
in our thoughts and prayers for a complete & totally
successful surgery. All The Best from Liz & Buddy.

Gio
03-12-2002, 06:30 AM
I will pray that everything will go well with your op and that YOU WILL COME BACK TO US SOON!!!

Take care of yourself you will be in our thoughts.

Dixieland Dancer
03-12-2002, 11:09 AM
Alicia,
Dixie, Dusty and I are wishing you a speedy recovery. I know first hand you are in good hands with Carina because she is a Golden! They never leave your side until they know you are feeling better!

Listen to the Doctors so you can get back to Pet Talk real soon! We will miss you!

Sudilar
03-12-2002, 06:56 PM
Alicia, I hope you are up and around in no time! I will be praying that all goes well and you're back on here talking very soon! Good luck! Carina, take good care of Alicia!

jackiesdaisy1935
03-12-2002, 09:03 PM
Alicia, We will say a little prayer for you that all goes well, many good wishes for a speedy recovery, will be glad to see you back at the ole computer and you will be greatly missed.
Jackie

Logan
03-13-2002, 09:01 AM
Alicia,
I know you won't see this for a while, but I have you in my thoughts and prayers this morning, knowing today is your day for surgery.
Please get well soon!! Lots of warm Golden hugs coming from this house to you! :)
Logan