PDA

View Full Version : Bentley

chocolatepuppy
09-10-2005, 04:55 AM
Bentley, what a cutie pie you are! It sounds like you keep yourself busy with the sewing at your house! Congratulations on being COTD! I hope your day is special! :)

Bari_d
09-10-2005, 08:26 AM
Bentey, you are indeed an adorably handsome boy - no wonder you are so loved and appreciated!!!! We wish you and Kaiser a long and happy furrrlife!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cathappy Pride www.cathappy.com
www.cathappy.com/HurricaneRescue.htm

catmandu
09-10-2005, 08:32 AM
BENTLEY,IS A NAME,THAT SIGNIFIES THE HIGHEST QUALITY,WHETEHER ITS,THAT FAMOUS TOURING CAR,LEATHER GOODS,OR IN THIS CASE,ONE OF THE CUTEST,MOST PETTABLE CATS,THAT WE HAVE EVER SEEN.
AND SUCH A PLAYFUL,HAPPY CAT,BENTLEY,IS,A REAL BENTLEY,OF A CAT,HIGH QUALITY,INDEED.
THE FOUND CATS ALL SEND AN ENTHUSIASTIC,YET DIGNIFIED MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW TO BEAUTIFUL BENTLEY,COTD.

kb2yjx
09-10-2005, 10:12 AM
BEAUTIFUL BENTLEY!!!!!

What a honey!!!!! So precious!!! What a joy you are to your good friend Himi and family!! I try to picture in my mind you asleep on the sewing machine while your Mom tries to quilt!!! Many happy and healthy years to you sweet Bentley!!! HAPPY COTD!!

momoffuzzyfaces
09-10-2005, 11:12 AM
Bentley
Oh, my! What a box of cuteness I see!
You need a cuteness alert tag!
I can tell your help with the sewing is much appreciated too!
Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!:D

luvofallhorses
09-10-2005, 11:38 AM
Hi there, Bentley!! :) What a handsome guy you are!! :) You have fun playing with Kaiser today, ok honey? :) Enjoy your specail day, sweetheart!! :)

sasha the cat
09-10-2005, 01:08 PM
Kaiser, you and your husband are blessed to have Bentley join your family and Bentley equally blessed to be with all of you in his furever home.

He is a looker -- is Kaiser similar in looks to your Bentley? We wish Bentley and Kaiser long, healthy lives with you, always loved and cherished.

Bentley, catgratulations or concatulations--as you like it--on being chosen our handsome Cat of the the Day for Saturday, September 10th 2005. You are one MFPC* and deserving of the honour.

*Mighty Fine Pussy Cat

Jax
09-10-2005, 02:33 PM
OMG, I'm in love with Bentley!! What a sweet little guy you are - all eyes and fluff! And an expert quilter too - very impressive BEAUTIFUL BENTLEY!!! Congrats! :) :D :)

tatsxxx11
09-10-2005, 06:34 PM
Hi Bentley! I see you're a "boxer" just like my boys!:) Oh, you're simply too precious...and SO handsome! I wish I could cover you with kisses, sweet baby boy!:) What a joy you are to your humans and furbro Kaiser:) And what a help you are to your mommy, too! A quilting kitty!:D Oh Bentley! We're honored to bestow upon you the coveted title, CAT OF THE DAY!!! I hope you're in the midst of an extra special day, very happy day of celebration!!! Congratulations to you dear Bentely, our EXTRA special, most handsome and deserving, sweetest ever CAT OF THE DAY!:) Hugs and purrrs to you from me and mine!:)

Flatcoatluver
09-10-2005, 07:49 PM
aww what a cutie you are congrats on kitty of the day!

furrykidsmother
09-12-2005, 10:34 AM
What a beautiful boy you are. Such expressive eyes. Congratulations on being COTD!!