PDA

View Full Version : Please Keep Your Fingers Crossed!

DogLover9501
09-09-2005, 10:11 PM
I put Jasper back on Wellness food today. I couldn't wait to get him off of the low quality crap.

I'm cutting out all treats and basically everything else, I'm hoping that this will help us get him off the steroids, or atleast cut down on them a lot. Right now he's taking 2 pills every other day, I would be happy with even 2 pills once a week. Of course I would prefer if he didn't have to take them at all-but am not hoping that high, yet.

Please keep your fingers crossed that this goes well :)

Thanks,
Robyn

luvofallhorses
09-09-2005, 10:17 PM
Fingers crossed here!! :)

Glacier
09-09-2005, 10:26 PM
I hope it helps!

Steriods can be nasty things, although necessary sometimes. Sleet has allergies too, but not as bad as Jasper's. She just got a depro-medrol shot a couple weeks ago. That should take care of her allergies until the snow flies. Whatever she is allergic to disappears in the winter.

Good luck.

Ginger's Mom
09-10-2005, 06:22 AM
Fingers crossed, hoping that it works for the big, handsome boy.

DogLover9501
09-10-2005, 10:32 AM
Thank you :)

Originally posted by Glacier
Steriods can be nasty things, although necessary sometimes. Sleet has allergies too, but not as bad as Jasper's. She just got a depro-medrol shot a couple weeks ago. That should take care of her allergies until the snow flies. Whatever she is allergic to disappears in the winter.

Steroids are definatly nasty things. I am glad that Sleet's alergies go away in the winter. I wish Jasper's would go away sometimes!