PDA

View Full Version : Update on Snow.

DoggiesAreTheBest
03-11-2002, 11:19 AM
Hey. For those of you who had been closely following the rescue of Snow, the white GSD, here is an update!

After being transported to Valdosta, he stayed with his new owner's sister, Joyce. This is what she wrote:

"Snow is at his new home today. He has a wonderful back yard all fenced to run around in. He is also getting a new name. Snow sounds too much like NO and thinks we are calling him when we say no to something. So his new name is Smokey Joe. Sounds a little like Snow, so maybe it will be OK for him.
Oh by the way, you should have seen my sisters face when she saw him!! It was love at first sight.....perfect match!!! And Smokey Joe really took to her and her boyfriend. He loves people.
Just thought I'd let you know so you could stop worrying about him.........he is in the best home he could ever hope for....."

Here's a picture.

Stenograsaurus
03-11-2002, 11:35 AM
I am so glad everrythinh worked out for Snow. I love the picture. It looks like he's trying to say something. Could he be saying, In your face, you nasty shelter lady!!!! I am a good dog!!!!

jackiesdaisy1935
03-11-2002, 11:54 AM
Glad to hear he is in a loving home and by the way I love the name "Smokey Joe" that is so neat.
Jackie

ramanth
03-11-2002, 12:38 PM
Alright Smokey Joe!!

I'm so happy to hear he's adjusting well. He deserves it. :D

AdoreMyDogs
03-11-2002, 05:47 PM
Wonderful, wonderful news. Thank you SO much for saving Smokey Jo :D

mugsy
03-11-2002, 08:34 PM
What a beauty...he looks like our MIA Tobey. I'm very pleased that Smokey Joe has a wonderful forever home.

Sudilar
03-11-2002, 09:57 PM
HOOOOOORAYYYYYYY!!

Gio
03-12-2002, 06:49 AM
Thanks for the update. It' such terrific news! :D I wish the people at the shelter could see that stupid act they were just about to commit.