PDA

View Full Version : you know you have too many dogs when..

cali
09-09-2005, 07:07 PM
ok I know there is an actually joke for this but I want us to come up with a list ourselves lol things that we on this board actually do :D

here is mine:

you count yours dogs off when they go outside or come in, or walk ino a room. etc... just to make sure you are not missing anyone

by the time you remeber which dog your looking at its to late for the scolding("MISTY!.. I mean.. HAPPY!...I mean..RIPLEY!...I mean PERKY!")

CagneyDog
09-09-2005, 07:09 PM
This is a bit off topic, but I didn't even know you had a dog named Perky? haha. Can I see a picture!?

cali
09-09-2005, 07:14 PM
lol I mainly talk about Happy and Misty sibec they are mine personally, Perky is my moms who knows what lol

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y229/Dakota_puppy/12bffdac.jpg

Vette
09-09-2005, 07:17 PM
Hehehe this a is a cute thread! :)

veegan
09-09-2005, 07:20 PM
hahaha okay for me its more like, you know you have too many PETS when..

you spend over $200 at the pet store each month stocking up on supplies!!

k9krazee
09-09-2005, 07:27 PM
You know you have too many dogs when....

*There is absolutely no room left on the bed for you!
*You walk out of the house covered from head to toe in dog hair.
*People slow down and give you weird looks when you take all your dogs to for a walk.
*People are afraid to come in your house because a mob of doggie kisses awaits!
*People throughout the city call you the "dog lady"
*Dog hairs start appearing in your food
*Constantly counting to make sure everyone is there (like Cali said)
*You get home after being away and can't even make it to the door because a whole herd of dogs missed you soo much when you were away
* you are contantly tripping over dogs
* you spend more money on dog food than for your own groceries

ummm can't think of anymore right now :)

LKPike
09-09-2005, 07:41 PM
When your so busy getting each dog loaded in the vehicle for byebyes that you forget the leashes.

When you stop sharing your snacks... because you don't have enough to give to them all AND yourself.

When people carrying 50lb bags of dog food out of PetSmart move out of *your* way.

and like K9Krazee's! - When your pushing little dog hairs to the side of your plate with your fork like its nothing.

how about: you know you have dalmatians when your boss mentions all the dog hair and drool covering the seats windows dashboard and roof of your car, and you tell her it was just professionally cleaned... yesterday.....