PDA

View Full Version : RIP Spikey

pitc9
09-09-2005, 02:23 PM
A dog person here.....
My mother-in-law had to let her kitty Spikey go to the Bridge today. Spikey was 13 years old and was diagnosed with Liver Disease a month ago.
Spikey, it's so sad to know that you're no longer with us here on earth. It was so hard to see you when you started to suffer so much. It's a relief to know that you are free from pain now, and to know that you can be with Lucky, Rasquel and Butch again.
Know that you will be deeply missed by many.... the house will be so quiet with out you begging for food at the dinner table every night. I guess the turkey at Thanksgiving time will be safe now if it's left on the counter :D . I'll always think of you when we have cheesy popcorn, that was always your favorite!

Rest in peace Spikey and Play hard!
Please give my love to everyone up there at the bridge, especially those that were recently lost due to Hurricane Katrina.
Please let them know that we all are sorry they had to loose their lives is such a way.

Until we meet again....... :(

lvpets2002
09-09-2005, 02:34 PM
Our Dearly Beloved Spikey && now you will find new angel PT loved ones at the Rainbow Bridge.. I know your meowmie will miss you so much.. You watch over her & you are forever in her heart & prayers..

Cataholic
09-09-2005, 07:49 PM
RIP, Spikey. You are now restored to perfect health! Send a sign to your family, letting them know you arrived safely.

catmandu
09-10-2005, 08:36 AM
SPIKEY,IS UP AT THE RAINBOW BRIDGE BREAKFAST,WHERE ALL,ARE SHARING NOT ONLY BACON,HAM,AND SAUSAGES,BUT TURKEY,AND BOWLS,OF CHEESE POPCORN.
AND SPIKEY,WANTS HIS FAMILY,TO KNOW,HOW MUCH,HE APPRECIATES,THE LOVE,THAT YOU GAVE HIM,ALL THESE YEARS,AND HE WILL SEE YOU ALL AGAIN,ONE FINE DAY.
KARINA ANGEL,IS HIS GUIDE,SHE IS A LITTLE STARRY,THAT NEVER BECAME, A FOUND CAT.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos889.jpg

trayi52
09-10-2005, 09:21 AM
So sorry to hear of Spikeys passing. Rest in peace dear Spikey, may you be restored to your normal full glowing health at the bridge.

Willie:(

pitc9
09-13-2005, 07:23 AM
Originally posted by Cataholic
Send a sign to your family, letting them know you arrived safely.

She did!!!
A kitten has been spotted in their back yard that looks just like her!
Thanks Spikey!:D
I miss you!!

furrykidsmother
09-13-2005, 10:31 AM
Wow Spikey I am glad you had a safe journey, thank you for sending a sign. RIP and play hard at the RB!