PDA

View Full Version : Grant's Vet Visit

gemini9961
09-09-2005, 02:14 PM
Took the Big Boy to the vet this afternoon. It was just a check-up and a meet and greet with our vet. He weighs in at 50 pounds, what I figured. His ears got cleaned and he's got a bacterial yeast infection in there so I have some ointment to put in his ears for a couple of weeks. Had his nails clipped as well. Cost me over $100 for his little visit, but hey it's got to be done. All is well with him and the girls. I will try and get some pics of them all soon. Just wanted to let everyone know he's doing fine and so are the rest of us. :) Oh and to show off my new siggy. :D

Amber

k9krazee
09-09-2005, 02:30 PM
I glad everythings going good with your new addition! I am definately looking forward to more pics, I just love all three of your special pups!! Hey, when is Grant gonna get a dogster page? ;)

Ginger's Mom
09-09-2005, 03:00 PM
Glad to hear that Grant's Vet visit went well. I was wondering how things were going with him and the girls. I will be looking forward to the pictures and stories.

gemini9961
09-09-2005, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by k9krazee
I glad everythings going good with your new addition! I am definately looking forward to more pics, I just love all three of your special pups!! Hey, when is Grant gonna get a dogster page? ;)

I added him last night, all his info, but I still need to add some pics of him and then it will be complete.

k9krazee
09-09-2005, 03:09 PM
Yay :D

luvofallhorses
09-09-2005, 03:27 PM
I'm glad that it went well :) I love your new siggy as well! :)