PDA

View Full Version : Fritz had a greenie

fritz03
09-09-2005, 01:52 PM
A greenie i ordered for fritz a few weeks back came today and he sure loved it and i got a picture of him eating it.He thought it was so good he was walking along the side of my dresser on his back paws.it sure looked cute and i had to tell him there was only that one.I'll have to find more.

Daisy and Delilah
09-09-2005, 02:02 PM
Fritz!! You're so adorable. Your first Greenie!! How nice for you little man. Our Mom cuts our Greenies up cause they're too big for us but we love them. Wish we could have seen you walking on your back legs:D

Love, Daisy and Delilah:)

Jamieejo85
09-09-2005, 05:43 PM
Glad to hear he liked it, actually i have never heard of a dog who didn't like greenies lol. I have to buy Guapo those Greenie LiL bits which are tiny bits of greenies since he is so small..lol! Chico could eat the whole bag:p :rolleyes:

Flatcoatluver
09-09-2005, 05:45 PM
oh i am glad to hear another greenie lover, i haven't got a greenie how do you get free greenies?

elizabethann
09-09-2005, 06:10 PM
Fritz, I'm so happy you like your greenie. Fenway doesn't. He hides them. I can't wait to see a picture of you with the greenie.

Den Anne Pen
09-09-2005, 06:29 PM
Cutie :)

They sell really small ones now for tiny dogs like Pomeranian+
Chihuahua's i went to the store to pick up a new leash for Cheyanne today and saw them

There so cute there so little they must be only 2 or 3 inches at the most :) :) :)

PJ's Mom
09-10-2005, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by Den Anne Pen

They sell really small ones now for tiny dogs like Pomeranian+
Chihuahua's i went to the store to pick up a new leash for Cheyanne today and saw them

There so cute there so little they must be only 2 or 3 inches at the most :) :) :)

They're called "Teenie Greenies". :D