PDA

View Full Version : Do you ever just want to cry?

PJ's Mom
09-09-2005, 12:14 PM
I was having a great little road trip this morning when I saw something that just made me cry.

On the side of the road lay a black, full grown pittie that reminded me of Donna's Jada. :(

He might've been someone's pet. There may be a family searching all over for their baby. And someone was heartless enough to hit him and leave him laying on the side of the road.

Sorry to be so depressing. I just know that if it were one of my kids I'd be devastated and I hope that the family who belongs to this dog never has to see their baby like that. :(

:( :( :( RIP.

Jamieejo85
09-09-2005, 12:19 PM
yes. when i see stray dogs and cats running around or just dogs in peoples yards that are not being properly looked after, it makes me cry:(

lvpets2002
09-09-2005, 12:56 PM
Yes I get so sad when I see animal {someone's pet} in the road thats been hit & or a animal running loss with no one with it..

lizbud
09-09-2005, 01:03 PM
I wonder if that poor dog had a collar & tags? When my kids
were small we had black cockapoo named Pepper that was a
much loved family pet. He managed to get out under a small
hole in the privacy fence one day.:( My neighbors helped us
search for Pepper all around our neighborhood. He was later
found dead by the side of a busy road less than 1/2 mile from
our house. Thank god someone stopped when they saw him
and checked his tags for identification. We finally got the call
and were able to bring Pepper home for burial.:(

It must be terrible to never know where a lost pet is or how
they are doing.:(

luvofallhorses
09-09-2005, 01:08 PM
:( Poor baby. :( May he/she be pain free at the RB.

When I was in the 7th grade....my best friend's mom took my friend and I to school and on the way there, there was a cocker spaniel on the side of the road. It was a sight I'll never forget :( She rushed and called animal control and it was someone's beloved dog. I didn't want anyone to see me cry at school but I was crying inside and when I got home I went into my room and cried for a long time. :( I don't know how people can NOT notice that they've hit an animal and if they did notice they didn't care to stop. :( I despise people being heartless when they hit a dog or cat. The least they can do is take it to the emergency vet and if they have collar or tags, they should let the owners know.

CathyBogart
09-09-2005, 01:41 PM
A couple of years ago I passed a Rottweiler lying dead on the side of the road. I was devastated, and even more so because I couldn't stop to see if it had any tags. *sigh*

k9krazee
09-09-2005, 02:33 PM
:( That is soo sad, RIP little one :(

Yesterday I almost witnessed a dog get hit by a car, a small poodle mix ran across the road right in front of my house and was almost smushed between two oncoming cars, luckily they both stopped so the little guy was fine. I hurried across the street after him and took him to his house :D

JenBKR
09-09-2005, 02:42 PM
I know exactly how you feel. I passed a cat on the side of the road yesterday. I didn't know it was a cat at first, until I was just passing it - it was a sweet little calico like my Belle. No collar or anything. That was horrible to see.

Jadapit
09-09-2005, 02:48 PM
Awwww poor guy!:( Yes, i have seen things that have made me cry. Its so upsetting isnt it? "Sigh" I'm going to go hug all my fur kids now.