PDA

View Full Version : Current UpDate 9/8/2005

Accord
09-09-2005, 10:15 AM
You guys may have read about the Dogs, well heres the updates with the cats.

Thomas O'Malley is almost 16 yrs old, on Oct. 31st. Hes doing good, hes healthy. I finally brought the cat food... The expensive one, and it WORKS on T.O.M. very well. He shreds less hair, his poopy is LESS stinky. And he is so happy now.

Buggy, well hes been starting up some trouble. And hes been a naughty kitty. I am saving up some money from work to get him fixed. I was surprised that this guy who gave him to me said he was fixed, I knew he was full of baloney. But pls remember, I saved up money to get 4 dogs fixed. So now Im working on Buggy. Hes still in the house, but very closely watched.

I know you guys will say to go to the Human Society Roice Hurst. The news I got right after Bailey and Hunny were spayed, they said that they wont be into the building for abt a year maybe less, I didnt quite hear what this gentleman told me. But it was something to do with a chemical damage in the dog pens and possibly spreading. Starts with something like Astobotoes... something like that...So all dogs and cats were being transferred to Boulder Humane Society. Which is not here in Grand Junction. So I am looking around and see what I can get. Most prices I have gotten was 100.00 plus over night stay. If I was living in Salt Lake City, UT. Theres a humane society there, that charges only 20.00 but has to be in at a certain time and out at a certain time. So thats not bad.

Other then that. Everything has been MUCH better. 2 dogs is good enough, and 2 cats too. Boy... I wont forget the time when we had 7 dogs... but now, boy.. the quietness, of only 2 dogs. ahhh... so much better.

There's your update for now.

catmandu
09-09-2005, 12:35 PM
WE,ARE GLAD,THAT THINGS,ARE MORE SETTLED,WITH THE DOGS,AND CATS,AND THAT ALL,IS BASICALLY WELLWITH YOUR CLOWDER,OF PET COMPANIONS.
THE FOUND CATS,ALL MEEEOOOOOW,FOR THEM ALL.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture675.jpg

Accord
09-09-2005, 11:16 PM
Thanks... Ive been just busy.. and Im glad that things have FINALLY settled down. And Im thankful too. I will try my best to come around here often. But got college, a kid, furry kids, a job (doesn't pay much)
Thanks for the wonderful comments. I will continue to work hard and keep things settled. And post op when I can.