PDA

View Full Version : Current UpDate 9/8/2005

Accord
09-09-2005, 10:07 AM
Hey Guys-
I just want to let you know that I have been busy. Going to college and working. I just thought I drop a line and keep you guys updated.

Bailey Blaze was spayed and given to a good home. Hunny Bear is spayed and still living with us. I have some strange, but I am sure you guys will thank me for this. It started out that I was baby sitting a friend's son. We, (Me, Tazsie and Noah) were playing in the living room. Noah was hearing constant barking, which I couldn't hear that well. And he says, "I hear Hunny, Kola (black pit was visiting for a few days already went home) and Bailey barking. Sounds like someone is here." I told him, if someone was, we would hear foot steps coming on the porch. We waited for a few minutes. Noah said he's going to check it out. So he did. 30 seconds later, he comes running in, "There's a puppy!! there's a puppy!!!" I looked at him, and I said, "A pup? You teasin?" he shock his head, no. So I followed him outside and there was a baby german shepard sitting at the gate, half starved. So I told Noah, I dont care what johnny says. Im going to keep it. No matter what. So we brought him in, and fed him 2 bowls of dog food. Boy he was very satisfied. Johnny says... Well you can keep him.. If we can keep Hunny Bear and Lucky (the german shepard's name) So I decided that Bailey was needing to go to a good home. And that went by fast. She is living with a family that has a big yard, a nice house I'll have to say. So we've had him for 2 weeks. A guy that lives in our neighborhood came over and johnny was outside, smoking a cigg. The gentleman says, thats my dog. And took him. I woke up, and johnny told me. Johnny was crying so bad that he THOUGHT I was going to make him get rid of Hunny. I said no. But for our wedding anniversary, you buy me a dog that I want. And for some reason, he misunderstood and get upset. About 30 Mins later, Lucky was being put back into our yard. While Hunny was outside playing. Johnny wanted to call her in, and Lucky haul into the house. And I was like... I thought the gentleman took him. Sup? I thought Johnny was messin with my head. So I dont know what really happened. But All I can say, is that Im thankful that the gentleman let me keep him. So hes still here. Hes about 11 weeks, maybe 12 now. I have 3 books about German Shepards and loves reading them. So thats the update for the Dogs Only.

lv4dogs
09-09-2005, 12:35 PM
Hey I just spoke with you this morning. ;)
I was so glad to hear that you have taken care of everything that was going on before and have learned a lot from it. KUDOS to you!

Hope to see more of you!

Daisy and Delilah
09-09-2005, 01:35 PM
It sounds like things are going well with you Accord. It's good to hear that everything is working out. Take care.

Terry, Daisy and Delilah:)

Accord
09-09-2005, 11:23 PM
Lv4Dogs Yes I do remember talking to you and Im glad we did talk. We got a chance to know each other more.

I am also glad that everyone feels better then I have done some hard work changes around the house. And I myself feels very pleased and rewarded too.

I will try to get some pics of the new family thats current... I will have to work with the Tags on here. I just learned that in my web design class. Fun class :-D

Ill keep you guys posted

Thanks for the encouragement.