PDA

View Full Version : Fritz a happy boy

fritz03
09-09-2005, 07:42 AM
Fritz will be a happy boy tomorrow.His Aunties phoned this morning back from their trip out west and he is going to see them tomorrow.He is looking forward to having a big ride and seeing his Aunties for the first time in a month and on my birthday so that's great.'ll make sure and take the camera to get some pictures.he has been barking at kids going to school and he was also growling at a stray black cat that seems to be wandering around here lately.Maybe in a week or so i will have new picxtures,so everybody be patient.

Pawsitive Thinking
09-09-2005, 08:09 AM
Happy little Fritzie - have fun sweetheart

Daisy and Delilah
09-09-2005, 08:54 AM
What good news Fritz!! See.....your persistence paid off! Finally you get to see the Aunties!! They'll be so happy to see their little curly, white, man. Don't forget to fly through the air into their arms as always Fritzie!!

Happy Birthday in advance Barry. I won't get to post until later tomorrow. We hope you have a wonderful day celebrating. Should be nothing but fun with Fritz and the Aunties. Enjoy your fish and chip dinner. Sounds really good:D

Love, Terry, Daisy and Delilah:)

elizabethann
09-09-2005, 06:15 PM
Fritz, lets hope the Aunties bought you something! Just because it's Barry's birthday tomorrow doesn't mean he should get all the attention (and gifts)!

:D