…be honest and frank anyway.

People love underdogs but follow only top dogs
…follow some underdog anyway.

What you spend years building may be destroyed overnight
…build anyway.

People really need help but may attack you if your try to help
…help people anyway.

If you give the world the best you have, you may get kicked in the teeth
…but give the world the best you have…ANYWAY.

I adore this poem/passage. It was framed in Mother Theresa's room while she was alive.

No matter what life throws at you, NEVER stop being WHO you are. No matter what bad things happen, always be yourself...and you'll never feel bad, or go wrong.

I hope you all enjoyed this as much as I do. :)

luvofallhorses
09-08-2005, 10:21 PM
I love it! :) thanks for sharing! :)

Corinna
09-08-2005, 11:34 PM
Thanks I needed that after the day I had today.

K9karen
09-08-2005, 11:43 PM
I try to live by those "codes" everyday. Sometimes hurtful, but I have no regrets. I sleep well at night.

gini
09-09-2005, 12:09 AM
Kelly, that is a beautiful poem.

Several years ago something happened on a vacation I was on to a total stranger. It was very sad, but it was clear that I could do something about the situation. All I had to do was ask others around me to help. For the most part - everyone thought it was a great idea. However, one friend asked me - "what on earth would make you do this?" I realized there was no way I could possible explain and have her understand - so I just went ahead and did it ANYWAY!

Yes, my sleep is good! :D

poofy
09-09-2005, 03:21 AM
Truley words to live by.Thank You..

Lillith RIP....http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b212/lvpups/ab_icons.gifhttp://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b212/lvpups/Rainbowbridge2.gif

NoahsMommy
09-09-2005, 09:54 PM
Glad you all liked it. :)

poofy
09-09-2005, 10:06 PM
lot of work to get good pictures..
I was trying to get some of my sisters dogs and it was a pain..the 1 year old buster..is huge and still just a puppy and all he wants to do is get on his back and roll around..lol..I got pic finally, wil put them up when i get settled again.and have evey thing hooked back up. were moving this traier out tomrrow and putting another in..quite a job considering i have been here in this one around 10 years and i became a pack rat..sigh..so hope to show them and the ones of my nephews next door..taking pic of them was a ball they wanted to paly really bad so i had to play with them for a bit , one is a pit and the oter is a ??? dont know..lol..
wha kind of dogs are yours.?? PJhttp://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b212/lvpups/puppyforface.jpg

poofy
09-09-2005, 10:24 PM
sorry i put the wrong posts inthe wrong place..sigh...