PDA

View Full Version : back from the obedience match!

cali
09-08-2005, 09:55 PM
well Misty did pretty well, the only parts she did not qualify in were the heeling exersizes, thats to be expected I mean I only JUST started teaching her to heel considering she used to yank my arm out if the sockets lol here stays however were fabulous! I was worried during the group 30 second sit stay because she was right beside Blair and blair is her buddy and he was jumpin up and down beside her lol however she did not budge :D after her recal she ran off for a minut to explore :o lol but she still Q'ed , and her sit for exam was good too, she remained in the distance sit while a stranger patted her head lol I was expecting her to jump up for a belly rub lol she was moody with the other dogs lol she loved the 2 black labs, at first she hated the pittie girl..then she loved the pittie girl.. then she hated the pittie girl...the she loved the pittie girl... lol she is going into season soon though and she does get moody around this time. one guy with a shletie pup said Misty is doing a lot better now...as oppsed to what? my mom said he probably thought that Misty was Happy..ya cuz my big rough coat mostly black flop eared BC looks exactly likes my small, smooth coat, half white half black, ginormous prick eared BC :confused: but my mom said that when she takes Misty places people make comments like that all the time thinking that Misty is Happy :rolleyes: lol Blair did really good himself heeled nicely, sat very well etc.. his problem was "stay" he does not see the point of this one lol the long sit was amusing everyone is 20 feet away from there dogs dogs sitting nicley watching their handlers, and there is blair standing there staring at my mom who is trying to get him to sit and stay lol