PDA

View Full Version : Lilith's daddy thanks you all

Lil&Vixy_Pawpie
09-08-2005, 04:17 PM
I want to thank you all and everybody for the support. I've never posted here, leaving the management of news about you and your beloved fur-kids to my wife. And believe me there wasn't a day without some kind of news from her about you. I know most of you and much better I know most of your beautiful babies.
I've never shared so much tears and sorrow since the death of my mother 12 years ago and I can almost positively say that Lilith was the most beautiful and perfect creature I've ever had the honor to be owned by.
She changed me and my family, she changed my points of view on feline behaviour, feline psicology, she filled my existence with knowledge and understanding for all the living creatures.
Now she is gone, my dreams with her have been punctured and the loss is unberable. I know that she's happy now, dancing and playing on the RB with all the other animals that you marvelous people have lost. I've walked in the dark for many years but Lilith came to me, to enlight me, and she did a very good job.
Thank you again your support means a lot to me and my beloved wife Michelle.
I WANT TO THANK ONE PERSON IN PARTICULAR WHICH IS GARY. HE HAS BEEN ALWAYS KIND TO US WITH BEAUTIFUL WORDS AND FEELINGS. YOU ARE A VERY GOOD PERSON. THANK YOU.
My name is Guido and I never felt so much pain in my heart.

catnapper
09-08-2005, 04:21 PM
Guido, I can see the hurt in your words. FIP is a terrible and utterly miserable disease. Lilith should not have had to endure the pain, and you most certainly should not endure the aftermath. Perhaps her stay here was short, but she seems to have made a permanent change in your outlook and life, and for that she shall remain here forever.

CalliesMom
09-08-2005, 04:31 PM
Your post has brought tears to my eyes. I am thankful that you were able to have Lilith in your life but am heart broken that you had her for such a short period. She was truly a beautiful cat and I know she was grateful for the love given to her. Play hard at the RB, little one.

jenluckenbach
09-08-2005, 04:34 PM
Guido, thank you for posting and thank you for loving Lilith. Her life was too short, but it was not lacking in love. Michelle is a fine lady and a good friend and it hurts to know how much pain she (and you) are feeling. As I always say, hold the memories close to your heart and Lilith will be with you forever.

catlover4ever
09-08-2005, 04:37 PM
Again I am so sorry for your loss. I don't think life is fair sometimes, to have a furchild that we are devoted to and love so much, to be taken away from us, but I think there is a reason to everything that happens in our lives.

You said that Lilith was sent to you to enlighten you....and she did, that was her reason for finding you...you will always have a piece of Lilith with you at all times.

I know words are not of comfort right now, but in time your heart will heal, and remember you will always have Lilith with you.

Right now Lilith is playing with some of my darling furkids, they have greeted her with open arms. Lilith will be waiting to be with you and Michelle again...until that time always hold her memory dear to your heart.

furrykidsmother
09-08-2005, 04:55 PM
Guido thank you so much for posting. I know how much Lilith (and Vixen) mean to you and Michelle. I am devastated for you both and your loss of your beloved Lilith. She was sent to you for such a short time, but in that time you all shared so much love. We all came to know her (and Vixen) through your beautiful wife Michelle. Michelle is a beautiful woman inside and out and has brought all of us so much happiness with her beautiful art work and kind words. This should never have happened. Life is very unfair at times and I can only hope that the memories you both have of Lilith will ease the terrible pain you are feeling. Good thoughts and prayers to all of you.

Craftlady
09-08-2005, 05:00 PM
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your wife.
May it be a comfort to know Lilith is pain free and playing with all the fur babies at the bridge.

Lightning SuperCat
09-08-2005, 05:18 PM
I am so sorry about you loss, :( :( :( I can see how much you love her, more than I ever knew. She was a wonderful kitty and I am sure she will have a special place in your heart forever and ever. :) Lots of prayers and {{{{{{HUGS}}}}}} for you and Michelle.

sirrahbed
09-08-2005, 05:22 PM
Guido - I am so very sorry about you and Michelle losing Lilith. This place is very special and reason is our love for pets and most of us understand loss. I have never lost a young cat though - so your pain is something I can only imagine. Your Michelle is a friend to all of us here. She always shares kind words, pictures of your babies and designs lovely graphics for many of us.
Again - I am sorry about Lilith and glad you felt you could come here to share some of your loss.

luvofallhorses
09-08-2005, 05:27 PM
I am so sorry about your and Michelle's beautiful Lilith. I know words cannot comfort the pain that you both have. Please know that we are here for you both. ((((((((HUGS))))))))))

catmandu
09-08-2005, 06:00 PM
GUIDO,THANK YOU SO MUCH,FOR THE KIND WORDS.TO LOSE A CAT,THAT YOUNG,IS SO TRAGIC.I KNOW,AS I HAD SUCH HOPES,FOR GCK,ONLY,TO BE TOLD,THAT HE WAS VERY ILL,AND WAS NEVER GOING,TO BE A FOUNDCAT.
I WISH,THAT I COULD TELL YOU,HOW SHOCKED I WAS,TO SEE LILITHS NAME,IN CAT MEMORIAL,I SAID,SIMPLY,NOT,LILITH PLEASE.
AND ITS GOOD,TO SEE ANOTHER MAN,WHO FEELS AS DEEPLY,ABOUT HIS CATS,AND IS NOT AFRAID,TO LET HIS SADNESS SHOW.
THAT,IS THE TRUE MARK,OFA MAN.
RIP,DEAR LILITH,AND YOU WILL SEE YOUR DEAR GUARDIANS,AND TELL THEM,ALL THE STORIES,OF YOUR ADVENTURES,ONE FINE DAY.

NoahsMommy
09-08-2005, 10:08 PM
Sweet Guido,

While I don't know you all that much, your wife is an amazing part of PT, always there for us when we need her...now its our time to be there for you and your family.

Its cruel that Lilith was taken away so early. I'll never, ever understand why such amazing creatures are only given to us for such a short while. The only thing that gives me solace is that she deserved to be pain free and rewarded for her love to her family - her favorite people on earth. RB is lucky to have her and she is very deserving of that award. But it still hurts... :(

Your wife has ALWAYS been there for me in her short time here. And we've all benefited from the stories of sweet Lilith (and Vixen) and the amazing support she's shown for us all.

She's helped me very much with my illness, by being there to listen...and prayers.

Now, we offer that to you all. I hope that with time, Lilith will be a happy memory for you all. I know its so hard and the hurt is so raw right now. I wish there was something we could do to make thngs better. :(

You'll all be in my prayers.

Love, Kelly & the furkids

sasha the cat
09-08-2005, 11:30 PM
We can honestly say we understand your pain. May Lilith and Sasha play happily at RB.

AlleyCat
09-09-2005, 12:07 AM
Guido, I am so sorry that you and Michelle lost Lilith. I'm sure you know that Lilith went to the RB knowing she was very loved by both of you, and I hope that offers you some comfort. Thank you for joining PT and posting your feelings about Lilith's passing.

poofy
09-09-2005, 03:04 AM
Guido,I feel so sad for you pain, and know that you and Michelle will forever think of your little angel with wonderful memories and sweet thoughts.Every one feels sad for your loss and pray for you both in your sorrow.PJ

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b212/lvpups/ab_icons.gifhttp://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b212/lvpups/Rainbowbridge2.gif

poofy
09-09-2005, 03:48 AM
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b212/lvpups/inlovingmemory1.gif

Mad Mags Moo
09-09-2005, 05:10 AM
So sorry to hear of your loss of such a beautiful cat, thank you for posting. My thoughts are with you all. Take care. Hugs from across the miles.

Pawsitive Thinking
09-09-2005, 05:12 AM
What a beautiful post and tribute to your beloved Lilith. I am so sorry for your loss - take care

orangemm
09-09-2005, 05:21 AM
It is always painful to lose a loved one, especially one so young. I can only imagine the pain you are enduring and my heart goes out to you and Michelle.

May Lilith always be in your thoughts and your heart; she knew how much you loved her and it was just as hard for her to leave you as it was for you.

Your darling Lilith is at the RB now, looking down at you and sending her love. Rest easy, little one.

Barbara
09-09-2005, 05:26 AM
Guido, I am so sorry for your loss. Lilith is gone- but she has opened your heart and this will stay furrever!:)

Cataholic
09-09-2005, 08:51 AM
Guido,
Your post brought tears to my eyes. I am so sorry for the pain you and Michelle (and Vixen) are experiencing right now. It is a pain many of us know all too well. Lilith's time was entirely too short, **but** and I say this with hesitance as not to offend, she was called home as her 'job' here on earth was finished. YOU were her work, Guido, and she must be very proud to know what an impact she made on your life. She has brought out another kitty lover, one that can go on from here and do many good things for the feline community. So, take your time and grieve, it does get easier. Know that the memories you hold in your heart never leave. Ever. You and Michelle are in my thoughts and prayers.

Johanna
ps, and Gary is a gem, isn't he? Always a kind word to everyone. He could use more manpower on PT, so, I hope you will stick around.

Lobodeb
09-09-2005, 11:19 AM
Guido, I'm so sorry to hear of your loss.

I was thinking a lot about you, Michelle, Vixen and Lilith last night. I was explaining to my husband about what happened. I was telling him how angry I was that such a beautiful creature can be given to us, then taken away so quickly, and how I will never understand such things. His reply to my comment was, "wouldn't you rather have 18 months of wonderful Lilith, than nothing at all?"

That got me thinking that yes, her time here was far too short, but, you had time with her, and she changed your life. Please cherish that and always remember what she taught you. But as Sirrahbed said, it does get easier.

Lilith, please tell my RB Velvet and Alex that I love and miss them very much.

Logan
09-09-2005, 01:33 PM
Blessings to both of you. I do hope that you will remain active with our group of friends, Guido. We welcome you with open arms.

I'm so sorry about Lilith.

Logan

lvpets2002
09-09-2005, 02:16 PM
Oh Guido My Dearest Sweet Daddy & I know you honored me as a queen.. Now I am watching over you & meowmie up her with the Angels at Rainbow Bridge with all the other PT loved ones.. You both gave me life & a held me close to your warm heart && I know I will always stay in both your hearts forever..

Guido, Michelle, Lilith, Vixen will always be in me & my girls hearts & prayers..

lvpets2002