PDA

View Full Version : My beloved Lilith

kittycats_delight
09-08-2005, 10:57 AM
Please see here (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=88108)

I will write more later when I can.

lvpets2002
09-08-2005, 11:04 AM
:( Oh Michelle I am so so sorry about Lilith going to the angels..
I am having to hold back my tears to write this.. She was so young & adorable.. Our Dearest Angel Lilith watch over your meowmie now & you are always in her heart & prayers..

furrykidsmother
09-08-2005, 11:19 AM
Play hard at the RB and be well now! You are joining so many that have recently gone there. I am sure they will greet you and show you around! You will be greatly missed sweetheart.

Prayers to you Michelle and Guido that you will find a way to ease the pain in your hearts. She was far to young to go, but she will forever remain in your hearts and I know she knew how much you loved her.

krazyaboutkatz
09-08-2005, 11:37 AM
Michelle, I'm so sorry to hear about Lilith's passing.:( I wish there was something that I could say to help ease your pain. Lilith knew she was loved and had a wonderful life even though it was far too short. Now she's playing happily at Rainbow Bridge and I'm sure that my Pepper welcomed her. RIP sweet Lilith.:( Please take care Michelle and Guido. ((((HUGS))))

sandragonfly
09-08-2005, 12:23 PM
I walked around so sad and thought I had to post in this too.. I wish I could have something better to say and make your pain gone!!

she was so young and a special cat you had. now that she has acrossed the bridge to carefree, refreshening & beautiful home and I'm sure she has met so many furriends already. that must be, she's so sweet and one of our beauties. my rainbow falloweena, willow, freccia, eufaula, checotah & edges - they all were so young too and I'll bet you they want to invite lilith in with them immediately! and now they're playing, romping crazily. maybe you can't hear them but they're saying "hi meowmie! we love it here!! can't wait until you come up here too so we can show ya around!!" :)

please take it easy, feel my arms around you, I'll be thinking of you all!! :( take care, girl.

(((((still holding you)))))
..gina & her rainbowangels

catlover4ever
09-08-2005, 12:43 PM
I am so sorry for your loss. I know right now that words are no comfort as you want Lilith back with you right now. I swear life is not fair at times.....she was taken from you so soon. :(

RIP Sweet Angel Lilith, you will be greeted by many friends as you cross the Rainbow Bridge.

slick
09-08-2005, 01:43 PM
Oh Michelle.....I'm so sorry for the loss of little Lilith. At such a young age, she must have been needed at the RB for a special task. Take comfort in knowing that she loved you as much as you loved her.

RIP sweetie and enjoy your long and healthy life at the RB.

Daisy and Delilah
09-08-2005, 01:55 PM
Michelle, I'm so deeply saddened by this news. I just came home and found your post. There are no words to express what you and your loving husband must be going through right now. My heart aches for both of you. You will all be in my thoughts and prayers. Lilith couldn't have had a better life than she had on this earth in your home. You both loved her as much as she could be loved. Rest in peace sweet little girl and play hard at the bridge.

Terry

jenluckenbach
09-08-2005, 02:03 PM
{{{{{{{MICHELLE}}}}}}} I am so sorry. :(:(

This is the first title I saw this afternoon and it took my breath away. I can't believe your little baby is gone. I wish there were words to ease the pain, but only time will do that.

RIP Lilith, you will be missed by many.

k9krazee
09-08-2005, 02:31 PM
Oh no :( I don't know what to say, I am soo sooo sorry that you have to go through this, I was shocked when I saw this thread :( :( Play hard at the RB Little one :( We'll miss you sweetie :( :(

animal_rescue
09-08-2005, 02:41 PM
I'm so sorry!
Rest In Peace Lilith:(
Say hi to my babies please, their real angels and you'll be loved and licked by them all day now!

Barbara
09-08-2005, 03:12 PM
Lilith you will bring kitten joy to Rainbow Bridge but you leave us here in tears. Only the thoughts of you playing there with all the other cat angels will be a little comfort- after some time:(

Lightning SuperCat
09-08-2005, 03:37 PM
Oh Lilith you are such a cute kitty and you will be missed dearly by all your freinds here on pet talk. :( :( We love you baby, have fun at the Rainbow Bridge with all the other kitties. :(
Rest in Peace, sweet Lilith! :(

beeniesmom
09-08-2005, 03:37 PM
I am so sorry Michelle. I just saw this thread.
I am very sad about this news.
Lilith was too young to go to the RB. :'''(

Medusa
09-08-2005, 03:46 PM
Sigh. I don't even know what to say, Michelle. We give it our best but sometimes we just can't snatch them from crossing over. All I can say is what you already know: she was loved so much and so were you. And she's at peace. I pray that you will be soon, as well.

Blessings,
Mary

CalliesMom
09-08-2005, 04:10 PM
:( My heart is broken for you.

dukedogsmom
09-08-2005, 05:02 PM
I am so sorry. I haven't been here a lot and really didn't know what was going on. Lilith may have been with you just a short while but she's touched your heart forever. I hope she's at peace at the RB. One day you'll be reunited. Until then, take comfort in the fact that she knows you loved her very much.

Kfamr
09-08-2005, 06:16 PM
I'm very sorry. :(
Lilith is a gorgeous girl and I know how much you loved her. I followed her story as much as I could and got excited at good new updates.

I hope you find peace in your heart while they days may be hard.

{{HUGS}} to you.

CagneyDog
09-08-2005, 06:31 PM
I'm so sorry :(

RIP beautiful Lilith

DJFyrewolf36
09-08-2005, 07:27 PM
I wish I knew words to comfort you :( All I can say is I know the pain of loss all too well. If you need someone to chat with, PM me...I'm here for you.

RIP Sweet Lilith...:(

rg_girlca
09-08-2005, 08:34 PM
Michelle & Guido, my heart is breaking for the both of you and my tears are flowing with yours.

Your Lilith was very lucky to have shared such wonderful moments with you. May the sweet memories remain forever in your hearts and help you overcome the pain.

Rest in Peace sweet Lilith and have fun on the RB.

NoahsMommy
09-08-2005, 08:56 PM
Michelle, Guido and Vixen,

Right now is a hard time for you. You all miss your sweet kitty/companion...

Lilith was an amazingly sweet and gorgeous girl. While we all couldn't know her personally, her meowmie showed us here with the joy in her posts.

Like I said in my CG post, RB sure got an amazing addition. PT has had an amazing loss. :(

Vixen, you love your meowmie and daddy extra from now on, sweetie. I know you're at a loss as well and with time, that'll fade to happy memories of your sister.

God bless your family. Please call on us if you need us. I'm always available to talk, Michelle.

Love you,
Kelly

:( :( :( :( :(

NoahsMommy
09-08-2005, 09:14 PM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y44/77kelly/Lilith.jpg

gemini9961
09-08-2005, 10:04 PM
Michelle, I am so sorry. Lilith was a beautiful kitty and a special one too. My condolences to you and your family (skin and fur). RIP sweet Lilith

manda_moo87
09-08-2005, 11:21 PM
OMG... I am in shock.

Michelle, I am sending so many hugs your way. I've got tears streaming down my face... I can't even begin to imagine what your going through... We're all here for you though. If theres anything I can do, let me know. You'll be in my thoughts.

I am so so sorry. She was much too young... :( We love you Lilith! Say hi to my ginger boy Perkins!

smokey the elder
09-09-2005, 07:54 AM
I'm so sorry that your pretty Lilith had to go to the Rainbow Bridge. RIP, pretty girl.

Anita Cholaine
09-09-2005, 04:39 PM
Michelle, I'm really sad for all this:( I never thought she would die.... I'm sure she'll be in peace now, with all the other kitties....

You were such a sweet little kittie. Your mum and Pet Talk willl never forget you....

PJ's Mom
09-10-2005, 12:32 AM
Michelle, please know that Pumpkin, Barclay, Peej, Bailey and I all send our heartfelt condolences and love to you and your husband. Lilith was taken from you way too soon.

RIP little one. :(

emily_the_spoiled
09-10-2005, 03:02 PM
Michelle and Guido, I know that any words we type are a faint consolation to you right now. But please remember that Lilith is now at the RB playing with all the others who have gone before her. She is now healthy and happy and is waiting for the time when you will be together again.

RIP Lilith :(

Kirsten
09-12-2005, 11:40 AM
Oh no, how sad to come here and learn about Lilith's passing! I'm so very sorry! The last time I read about her, she seemed to feel better, can't believe how fast it went... :(

Lilith's life was short, but she was very much loved. You gave all to her that you could and made her time on Earth as comfortable as possible. Poor baby, but now she is painfree!

R.I.P., little Lilith,

Kirsten