PDA

View Full Version : *Update* on my angel Lilith September 8, 2005

kittycats_delight
09-08-2005, 10:56 AM
She is gone. Her x-rays showed her chest cavity was full of fluid. She had a massive tumor inside her chest cause from Feline Leukemia. We didn't even know she had it. I can't stop the tears. She was only a baby. She would have been 19 months old on the 20th of this month. I can't say anymore right now. I need to be with my husband and Vixen. Thank you all for your support throughout this.

Michelle & Angel Lilith

Glacier
09-08-2005, 11:10 AM
I'm so sorry. She was a beautiful girl and far too young to leave. She knew great love in her short life and she carried that with her as moved on. I'm sure that Twicket and Dominique met her at the bridge and are showing her around right now.

furrykidsmother
09-08-2005, 11:12 AM
Oh my god, Michelle!!!! I am so sorry, I don't know what to say. My hands are shaking and my eyes are filled with tears. My heart breaks for you and Guido!!! There is nothing you could do and know way you could have known. I have been watching all morning for an update and I never ever expected this.

Prayers going out to sweet Lilith that she will have a speedy journey to the RB!! RIP sweet Lilith!!!

Again, I am so very sorry!!!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
Oh Michelle, I am so sorry to hear this! Even though I haven't responded much to anything lately, I had been following Lilith's progress and updates. I know she had been doing better on the meds and I'm shocked to hear the results of the x-rays.

I am so, so sorry.{{{hugs}}}

RIP little Lilith. You were so loved and will be missed terribly. :(

kuhio98
Michelle ~ I am so sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

K & L
09-08-2005, 11:15 AM
This is so sad. I'm so sorry.

Shady
09-08-2005, 11:16 AM
I'm so saddened Lilith was taken too soon, my heartfelt condolences. It just breaks your heart to lose a baby she knew true love and belonging while she was on this earth with you.

Cherish the time you had with Lilith and most of all cherish your memories, no one can take those from you.

Sweet Lilith is at the bridge, she's well now and waiting for the day you're reunited.

R.I.P. Lilith Godspeed.

lizbud
09-08-2005, 11:25 AM
I am so very sorry.:( I didn't know Lilith all that well, but I
do know you loved that beautiful girl very dearly.

Rest In Peace Lilith.

krazyaboutkatz
09-08-2005, 11:32 AM
Michelle, I'm so sorry to hear this.:( This is the last thing that I expected to here. I'm still in shock. At least she's not suffering any more. RIP sweet Lilith.:(

Poo
09-08-2005, 11:34 AM
So sorry to hear of your loss.

RIP Sweet Lilith.

Nicki x

Killearn Kitties
09-08-2005, 11:34 AM
I am shocked and very very sorry to read this update on Lilith. While she was here she had a great life. How awful that you lost her way too soon. :(

Rest in peace baby girl.

luvofallhorses
09-08-2005, 11:43 AM
Omg! :( My heart goes out to you, Michelle. I am sooooo sorry!! (((((((HUGS))))))) R.I.P. Lilith :( Your life was too short but you had a great mom and dad who loved you until the end. I will miss you! :( Michelle, Please don't hesitate to PM me if you need anything at all. Again, I am sooooo sorry! :(

Cataholic
09-08-2005, 11:45 AM
I am so, so sorry to hear this. It was way too soon. There isn't any silver lining here, Michelle. But, Lilith is out of pain now. Please be tender with yourself. You loved her so much, and that love was known and felt by Lilith. RIP, sweet young angel girl.

Maya & Inka's mommy
09-08-2005, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom
Oh Michelle, I am so sorry to hear this! Even though I haven't responded much to anything lately, I had been following Lilith's progress and updates. I know she had been doing better on the meds and I'm shocked to hear the results of the x-rays.

I am so, so sorry.{{{hugs}}}

RIP little Lilith. You were so loved and will be missed terribly. :(

Same for me....:( . I am so sorry, Lilith was so young:( . My angel Sydney will be there , waiting for her, at the Rainbow Bridge. He was also not yet 2 (23 months)when he left us to be an angel.
I know it is easy to say, but try to remember all the happy moments with her.
GOODBYE LOVELY LILITH!!

sandragonfly
09-08-2005, 11:59 AM
NO!! OH my dear! :( :confused: :(

michelle, I am SO SO sorry to hear this!!! I.. I don't even know what to say.. but I'm holding you very close to me! I wish so much to be there & comfort you. *watery eyes*

remember lilith is painfree now, and she of course must have left something in your heart before she left.. seems all was for her own good, stressless going on the flight. :( :(

I'm so very sorry.. ((((holding you so close to me)))) hold vixen really close too and rest peacefully, lilith!

(((((((MICHELLE&VIXEN))))))

..gina & her sad ark

poofy
09-08-2005, 12:01 PM
Im so sorry..my heart is with you all..just cannot express how sad I am that she is gone, and how I feel for your sorrow..
Poor Baby..just to much..PJ:(

DogLover9501
09-08-2005, 12:23 PM
Michelle, I am so sorry to hear this :(

I have been following Lilith's threads, even though I haven't responded to them. I wasn't expecting this, though :(

Like Gina said, she's pain-free now and healthy again at the RB.

(((Hugs))) I'm here if you need anything.

Robyn

Lobodeb
09-08-2005, 12:45 PM
OMG!!!! :eek:

This is such a shock! She was responding so well! Michelle, I am so sorry to hear this. There is nothing any of us can do or say to ease your pain. Hopefully, just knowing we're all here for you is somewhat comforting. Please know that you did everything you could for her.

Goodbye, sweet Lilith.

QueenScoopalot
09-08-2005, 01:06 PM
Michelle, I'm so terribly sorry about your little Lilith. :( She knew she was dearly loved by you, and I hope you can take some comfort in that memory. So many kitties never know such love and care. RIP little girl...your meowmie loved you.

popcornbird
09-08-2005, 01:06 PM
How heartbreaking to hear of Lilith's passing. :( I'm so sorry for your tremendous loss. Hugs to you. May sweet Lilith rest in peace, and may God comfort you and your family at this difficult time.

jenluckenbach
09-08-2005, 02:05 PM
Oh God, here come the tears. :( I am so deeply sorry for the loss of this precious one. {{{HUGS}}}

petslover
09-08-2005, 02:22 PM
I am so sorry that you are going through this. She was way to young, but remember that she is playing at the bridge. *hugs*

slick
09-08-2005, 02:23 PM
I've posted in the Cat Memorial thread but let me offer up my condolances here too.

RIP little Lilith. You are no longer in pain and can enjoy a wonderful life at the RB.

Lexi_Lover
09-08-2005, 02:25 PM
Michelle, I am so very sorry! :( I was just talking to you yesturday, hoping and praying with you, in HIGH hopes that Lilth would come across with a cure. I am in tears, my eyes are swelling up, I'm so sorry! I know how hard she tried, she was in sincere pain, and she tried to keep her last days with you. Many (((((HUGS))))), I know Hubby was taking it horribly yesturday. :( Good-bye fair Lilth, you tried your hardest, and fought as hard as you could.

God Speed....:(

wolf_Q
09-08-2005, 02:27 PM
I'm so sorry to hear of Lilith's passing. :( I know she was very much loved and happy in her time here, even though it was cut short. {{Hugs}}

orangemm
09-08-2005, 02:43 PM
I am very sad to hear about dear Lilith, esp. when there was hope that she was responding. I can only say I am so sorry for you and your husband, I know you loved her very dearly.

Hugs to you both and may Lilith find a new life at the RB. I am crying for you all.

Renate

Craftlady
09-08-2005, 03:05 PM
I am so sorry may it be a comfort to know she is no longer suffering. We know all to well about Feline Leuk. at our house, RB Butterscotch had it but we didnt know until he got really sick. Hugs to you and your family.

Barbara
09-08-2005, 03:07 PM
I am so terribly sorry about Lilith:(

I simply couldn't believe that a kitten like her could be fatally ill.:(

It is even harder if they go so young.

Godspeed to the Bridge, sweet Lilith.

Grace
09-08-2005, 03:22 PM
I'm so very sorry.

lv4dogs
09-08-2005, 03:33 PM
Oh Michelle I am so very for your loss.

anna_66
09-08-2005, 03:41 PM
Oh I'm so very sorry to hear this:( My thoughts and prayers are with you and your husband.

Lightning SuperCat
09-08-2005, 03:48 PM
I posted in Cat Memorial but I will post here too. Lilith was such a cute little kitty, she will surely be missed. :( :( I am sending (((HUGS))) and prayers over to you Michelle, I know how much you loved her. Lilith almost has the same birthday as me, though, I'm the 21'st. I think she will enjoy her second birthday at the RB in a few days, she will get lots of kitty treats, and seafood and whatever her little heart desires. (((HUGS))) again, Lilith will be missed by us all. :( :(

catnapper
09-08-2005, 03:49 PM
Michelle, I am so very sorry. This is utterly devastating, and at a time when you have enough stress preparing for the move. I wish there was something I could do to comfort you, but I know nothing I could do would even begin to help numb the pain.

(((hugs))))

JenBKR
09-08-2005, 03:50 PM
OMG NO!! I am just now reading this - Michelle I am SO sorry ((hugs)) I was so hopeful, in the last thread she sounded like she was doing so much better. I'm in shock :eek: I have been praying for her. I am sure she knows how much she meant to you and your husband. PM me if you need to talk or anything.

CalliesMom
09-08-2005, 04:01 PM
:( I am so sorry. I cannot believe this happened...she was far too young. :( :( :( My prayers are with your family.

kittycats_delight
09-08-2005, 04:31 PM
I want to take a second and thank you all for your kind words and support. I am not as eloquent as my husband and I still have very few words I can say. The loss of my girl is truly a horror to me. Once I gain some more composure I will give all the details for now I just say thank you from the bottom of my broken heart.

Michelle

chocolatepuppy
09-08-2005, 04:39 PM
I'm so sorry. :( Lilith is just too young to be gone. :( May she Rest in Peace. {hugs}

dab_20
09-08-2005, 04:54 PM
i cant believe it! i thought she was going to get better! i am SO sorry michelle. lilith is in my thoughts and prayers. i wish i could help. pm me if you wanna talk. ((((((((HUGS))))))))

-danielle and oreo

REST IN PEACE LILITH
YOU ARE ALWAYS LOVED,
AND NEVER FORGOTTEN.

sirrahbed
09-08-2005, 05:33 PM
oh no:( I am just so sad and sorry, Michelle:(

kimboe
09-08-2005, 05:46 PM
Oh my gosh...that is sooo sad to hear...i hope you feel better soon michelle.....rest in peace lilith:(

buckner
09-08-2005, 05:52 PM
Oh my gosh. My heard breaks for you, Michelle, it really does. {{{hugs}}} This brought me to tears, I don't even know what to say to you. Nothing I say will ease the pain, but just know that you, your husband, and Vixen are all in my prayers. I hope your heart mends and heals, and whenever you hear her name only to think of happy things.

Goodnight little Lilith, enjoy the Bridge as you watch after your family.

catmandu
09-08-2005, 05:53 PM
I WAS SHOCKED,TO SEE LILITHS NAME,ON CAT MEMORIAL,AND I WANT YOU TO KNOW,HOW SORRY,I AM,THAT LILITH,IS NO LONGER WITH YOU.YOU DONT EXPECT A CAT,THAT YOUNG,TO PASS ON,SO SOON,IN LIFE.
THERE WAS NOTHING,THAT YOU COULD HAVE,DONE,WITH THAT TERRIBLE ILLNESS,AND LILITH WANTS YOU,TO KNOW,THAT SHE LOVES YOU,AND APPRECIATES,THE WONDERFUL LIFE,THAT YOU GAVE HER,WHEN SHE WAS LOST.
I KNOW,THAT WHEN WE DINE OUT TOMORROW,THERE WILL BE A NEW LITTLE FACE JOINING US,AND LILITH,WILL BE MADE WELCOME,AND SHE WILL GET THE FIRST HELPING,AT THE MANDARIN,ALL TO HERSELF.
AND SHE MISSES YOU,HER COMPANIOND MICHELLE,AND GUIDO,AND HER DEAR FRIEND VIXEN,AND WILL SEE YOU ALL AGAIN,ONE FINE DAY.

G535
09-08-2005, 06:04 PM
It's so sad to hear about Lilith, like others I thought she was getting better. Time is the only healer.

momcat
09-08-2005, 07:58 PM
Often our deepest feelings are the hardest to express. Maybe that's why it's so hard to tell you how very sorry I am to learn that Lilith has passed to the RB. Because of you, little Lilith knew only love during her much too short life. RIP, sweet Lilith!

rg_girlca
09-08-2005, 08:28 PM
I couldn't post earlier as I couldn't see through my tears, even now, typing this, the tears are starting again.

Michelle & Guido, words cannot express how very sorry I am on the loss of your precious Lilith. Bless the both of you for loving and caring for her in her short life.

Rest in Peace sweetheart. You were so loved and will never be forgotten.

NoahsMommy
09-08-2005, 08:52 PM
My sweet Michelle (and Guido)...my heart breaks for you and I want nothing more than to come and give you a long hug. :(

I'm so sorry. Its utterly unfair and cruel she be taken away so soon. Its not fair that this world (and your lives) should have to have this horrible illness...and the loss of such a sweet being.

Lilith was one of my PT favorites. She made her parents happy and was one of the most beautiful kitties I've ever seen.

Sweet, kind Michelle. I'm so sorry. You have one of the largest hearts I've ever seen, so I can imagine how much that heart hurts you now.

I know its not time to talk...just remember her as we will.

Love, hugs, tears and prayers for you. If I can do anything, please let me know. I'm always here for you, sweetie.

Hugs,
Kelly

P.S. The RB got a good one today. I hope they know how lucky they are.

RobiLee
09-08-2005, 09:24 PM
Oh Michelle, I am so very sorry to hear about this and my heart just aches for you.

Rest In Peace, Lilith.

:( :( :(

new mom to a veiled
09-08-2005, 09:55 PM
Oh Michelle, I am so sorry. Lilith, you poor sweet baby. Play hard at the bridge and you will see mommy again someday.

rkidsrcats
09-08-2005, 10:45 PM
We are very very sorry to hear this news. We don't know what to say - it is especially sad to lose a furry loved one so young. Know our thoughts are with you.

the Tribe

jazzcat
09-08-2005, 11:16 PM
Oh Michelle, I am so heartbroken for you. I haven't been here much but I was trying to keep up to date on sweet Lilith and keeping her in my thoughts. I am so sorry. :(

sasha the cat
09-08-2005, 11:49 PM
Michelle, please accept our condolences on the loss of your darling Lilith. She was way too young.

We can truly say we understand your pain.

Susan & Murray [Sasha's purrents]

AlleyCat
09-09-2005, 12:04 AM
Michelle, I am soooo sorry to hear of Lilith. I hadn't responded to your previous posts, but I had been following them. It is heartbreaking to lose one so young and so unexpectedly, I've been there. Your Lilith left you and daddy knowing she was so very loved, and that's the best way to go to the RB. Again, I'm so sorry !! :(

shais_mom
09-09-2005, 12:21 AM
so sorry for your loss.

kilbarchancats
09-09-2005, 07:23 AM
I feel genuinely upset and moved for you. I know the absolute tragedy and unbelievable hurt of losing a cat, especially a young one. We lost both Charlie (14 months) and Ben (7 months) to the road and just knowing that a happy long life was taken away from them is so awful. Its almost more upsetting seeing their little companion missing them than what you feel for your own loss, if that makes sense.

I am thinking of you all many thousands of miles away and hope you will get some comfort from your memories and the knowledge little LIlith couldn't have been any more loved or better cared for than she was by her family.

love and hugs.

lauraxx

prechrswife
09-09-2005, 09:37 AM
I'm so very sorry for your loss.:(

ramanth
09-09-2005, 10:12 AM
I'm so sorry. :(

rosethecopycat
09-09-2005, 12:44 PM
Such a sad thing to lose one so young, but remember, it's not the number of days you had, but the intensity of the love you shared in them.

Godspeed to the Bridge, Lilith Angel

catmandu
09-09-2005, 05:40 PM
I WAS AT COUNTRY TIME,TODAY,AND FOR LILITH,I ORDERED,THE SAE FOOD SALAD,ABOWL,OF BEEF,AND BARLEY SOUP,AND A LARGE WHITE MILK,FOR LUNCH.AND EVERYONE LET LILITH,HAVE THE FIRST SHARES,AND WERE LETTING HER KNOW,HOW MUCH SHE,WAS LOVED,AND MISSED NOT,ONLY AT YOUR HOME,MICHELLE,AND GUIDO,BUT ALL OVER THE PET TALKER WORLD.
YOU ARE A PET TALKER ANGEL NOW,AND TOMORROW,THERE WILL BE A RAINBOW BRIDGE BREAKFAST,IN YOUR HONOR,BEFORE YOU GO,WITH THE ANGELS,ON THIER WORLD TOUR,NEXT STOP,THE AMSTERDAMS.
YOU WILL HAVE SO MANY STORIES TO TELL,WHEN YOU MEET GUIDO,MICHELLE,AND VIXEN,ONE FINE DAY.

kb2yjx
09-12-2005, 06:47 PM
I am so sorry to read about Lilith!! She is your special angel, always watching over you with love!!! Sleep softly, dear Lilith...

Donnaj4962
09-14-2005, 04:49 PM
I am just reading this post as I have been on vacation. I am so sorry to hear of sweet little Lilith. Rest in peace my little one. God speed to the rainbow bridge.