PDA

View Full Version : Fritz in the chair

fritz03
09-08-2005, 09:09 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v334/fritz26/chairdoggy.jpg Fritz in the chair.i think he heard something at the front door and was going to check it out.I was trying to get a shot of him sitting on the arm of the chair,but he got down before i snapped the picture.Too wet for him outside today.Fritz doesn't like people with umbrellas.Anything on or over somebody's head Fritz doesn't like it and will bark at it.Fed him pieces of a Banana.He loved it,sat up straight and begged for it.this is the last of the current pictures.I am taking more and i hope to have them real soon.Hope to get some on my 45th birthday on Saturda.Fritz migth be seeing his Aunties that day,just have to wait and see on that.

Daisy and Delilah
09-08-2005, 10:08 AM
Fritz, you're adorable today as always!! You seem to keep everything under control there sweetheart. The Aunties are coming around soon on Barry's birthday Fritzie. What a happy occasion it will be at your place!! Barry's birthday and a visit from the Aunties.....it's almost too much fun eh Fritz? Stay dry and stay away from those bad umbrellas:D

Love, your little chihuahua buddies in Florida, Daisy and Delilah:)

beeniesmom
09-08-2005, 12:14 PM
Well, Hello there Fritz!
I was looking for my daily dose of Fritz pic!
You are adorable as always.
Tell your human that we send him great hugs for his upcoming Birthday!

elizabethann
09-08-2005, 04:48 PM
Banana's? Well Fritz, those are certainly good for you, I'm sure. It's nice to know you are always on guard and ready to protect your family should a strange person with an umbrella breaks into your house. Good job buddy!

Cute photo.

:)