PDA

View Full Version : Today's Dog 3-10-02

shais_mom
03-10-2002, 07:32 PM
Just wanted everyone to be informed that the dog of the day for 3-10-02 is our very own Zippy-Cat's beloved ButterScotch.
Tonya is at a horse show this weekend so she may not even know yet that Scutter was DOTD.
I know some of you replied and I just wanted you to know that she is one of our very Own Bridge Babies.

aly
03-10-2002, 08:06 PM
Ohhh, thanks for pointing this out Staci!

Logan
03-10-2002, 08:11 PM
I caught it immediately........that Butterscotch hit a nerve (a good one) with me the very first time Tonya posted a picture of her. She was so much like my sweet Kaycee (RB). :( I'm so happy to see her as Dog of the Day! :)

zippy-kat
03-11-2002, 09:14 AM
HI guys! As my fav. disney character would say, "Thanks for noticin'." (eeyore)

I was out of town in Wyoming & Ft. Collins, CO.

I'm kinda uppy-set I missed my girl's big-day! I miss her so much! Poor Sophie must not know what to think, her mommy leaves her, then comes back, gives her skritches & parsley, checks her email, and cries! lol Such a sweet girl though...she keeps coming to check on me!

Thanks again guys!

03-11-2002, 09:50 AM
Tonya!! I am so excited for you! I'm sorry I missed her yesterday to... BAD ANGEL! Congrats. I am so glad ButterScotch got her day in the sun. She is smiling down from Heaven:)

I will email you later about your weekend. I hope the shows went well for you! :D!

Dixieland Dancer
03-11-2002, 01:19 PM
I am sorry I missed Butterscotch as one of our own! My husband was actually the first on the computer yesterday and commented on the beautiful dog that was DOG OF THE DAY! He doesn't do that too often. I commented that yes she was a beauty and I bet gives her owner lots of love and joy!

Tonya,
She is beautiful and now that I realize she was yours I think she is even more beautiful. I believe you will see her again someday if there is any comfort in that thought. Thank you for sharing her with us yesterday and give Sophie an extra scritch just so she knows what a special mommy she has!

Gio
03-12-2002, 06:52 AM
Tonya

I was so swamped at work that for a couple of days I did not find the time to post :( Belated congratulations!

zippy-kat
03-12-2002, 08:23 AM
Thank you all for your kind comments! It really means so much to me. Thanks you again!

hobird58
03-12-2002, 09:05 AM
I am new on the DOTD and pet talk, but wanted you all to know that Butterscotch touched all in my family who have lost pets they loved. She was beautiful! Thank you for sharing her memory with all of us..

Sally in AZ

Gepansy
03-12-2002, 07:01 PM
I'm usually on the internet every day, but missed my pups day.:( ;) I really miss her too!
I guess it doesn't hurt if I say "thank you" for the compliments also, after all, she was my doggie too!
So, Thank You!!!!!!!!!

Cinder & Smoke
03-12-2002, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by Gepansy
... I really miss her too!
I guess it doesn't hurt if I say "thank you" for the compliments also,
after all, she was my doggie too!
So, Thank You!!!!!!!!!

Lys ~

She was a truly beautiful dog!
You and Zippy were both blessed :) to have grown up with her.

Did you see the other topic - with more compliments on ButterScotch?

Take a peek at:
"ButterScotch" (http://64.246.0.213/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8796)

mugsy
03-12-2002, 08:57 PM
Zippy, your Butterscotch was a regal little beauty, I'm sorry for your loss, but thanks for sharing your little girl with us. It's a little strange, but the little Cocker that I found the Friday before Christmas (and of course we kept lol) ended up being named (by me I might point out) Butterscotch...kind of eerie. Thanks for sharing!!!

zippy-kat
03-13-2002, 01:11 AM
Originally posted by mugsy
Zippy, your Butterscotch was a regal little beauty, I'm sorry for your loss, but thanks for sharing your little girl with us. It's a little strange, but the little Cocker that I found the Friday before Christmas (and of course we kept lol) ended up being named (by me I might point out) Butterscotch...kind of eerie. Thanks for sharing!!!

Mugsy, when I saw pics of your Butter-ball, my chin dropped! He's sooo cute! And yes, it was a bit eerie...I had chills! ;) :D

Originally posted by hobird58
I am new on the DOTD and pet talk, but wanted you all to know that Butterscotch touched all in my family who have lost pets they loved. She was beautiful! Thank you for sharing her memory with all of us..

Sally in AZ

Welcome Sally, and thank you for your comments! She was truly a dog in a lifetime!

AdoreMyDogs
03-13-2002, 06:04 AM
Awe, Zippy, I missed posting about Butterscotch :( She was a spectacular cocker and she really knew what she was doing when she landed herself in your household. She was smart AND beautiful!!!

Congrats on having your girl remembered.