PDA

View Full Version : I got a gift today!

king2005
09-08-2005, 12:49 AM
The 2 older ladies at work (1 being the Post Office Manager), r VERY sad to see me leave.

Gerry took me out for a new Frozen Hot Chocolate, its sooo good!

& Today as I was getting ready to leave & saying my good byes, Adair handed me a card. It was from her & Gerry & they bought me an HBC Gift Card :)

Its for to be used to buy something pretty for our new home. I have decided to buy picture frames with the money so I can display my fav. Stamps.

Adair is even going to be giving me the Yr of the Dog poster, when it comes out in the new year & shes going to buy me all kinds of pretty stamps, to put in the frames.

I felt so loved I nearly cried as I was leaving work for the last time. I've beenthere 3 1/2 years & Have grown very fond of Adair & Gerry, even after I left for another store. We all kept in touch.

So I'm happy & sad I no longer work.

kimboe
09-08-2005, 01:08 AM
Aww..that always sux when you have to leave such good co-workers.
Hopefully you will all stay in touch.:D

king2005
09-08-2005, 01:24 AM
We will be in touch.

I made an MSN user for Adair & her daughtor is going to set it up for her on her laptop.

We have a Vonage Phone, so we have an Ottawa & Mississauge #. so anyone from those places can call us locally, no matter where we are. We have our cell phones hooked up to Vonage (free), so we can be anywhere & get our calls :)

I also have to send 2 stores letters on a reg bases. I promissed them I would. I told alot of customers to look for pics in about a month, of my new home & what not. They were also sad to see me go again, but this time they got to say their good bye (I was sent to another store & never got to say bye to anymore)

anna_66
09-08-2005, 08:54 AM
Isn't it nice to be loved:)

Anita Cholaine
09-08-2005, 11:45 AM
You must be glad to know that these people love you and will miss you:) It's that you'll be in touch