PDA

View Full Version : going to an obedience fun match!

cali
09-07-2005, 09:33 PM
well my mom said that there is an obedience fun match tomorow night and asked if I would like to go with her, she might enter Blair man just to get him used to new situations and such, and she is thinking about trying UKC obedience with him, I am Taking Misty, would take Happy but there is a 30 second sit stay in a group and well Happy would not be able to handle that in a group of strange dogs lol Misty is knows novice ibedience anyway, she can heel(inside lol) stand and sit for exam, remain in a stay with other dogs playing in front of her, recall obviously lol and its just an unjudged anything goes fun match! so we will see how Misty does! :p

poofy
09-08-2005, 01:31 AM
that is really good she can be so in control..I have been working with Sammyj, but if we get around other people or animals, hes just like a differnt dog. I have no idea how to handle it..and the other people say oh leave him alone , hes confused..I know hes confused..lol..but i dont know what to do about it..He obeys so good when its just me n him , witch is almost all the time..its very
aggravating, I just dont know how to work with it..
How did you train her with other people and dogs around? Are yo taking pictures?sounds great hope you have a fun day

kimboe
09-08-2005, 02:29 AM
Camen is exactly the same he's an angl with me but if there are other people and dogs he's just doesn't sit still.

poofy
09-08-2005, 12:06 PM
starteing a new thread to see if we can get some help with this..?? hopefuly..see Obedience 101...OK?

kimboe
09-08-2005, 03:28 PM
okie dokie