PDA

View Full Version : Birthday parties for rabbits

Heather Wallace
03-10-2002, 06:02 PM
My big mummy rabbit is 1 year old on March 20th. She has been loads this year. The birth of her 6 babies and then her being spayed last week. Do you think it is silly to buy her a card and present???

LoudLou
03-10-2002, 06:44 PM
No Never silly---- She MUST have a party!!!! Louie celebrated his 3rd b-day in Feb. He gets cards and presents from his Grandma and his Mama & Daddy (US)... Okay maybe WE are the silly ones... I looked all over for Scooby-Doo party hats.:o :o

I don't think b-day parties are silly our pets are OUR Kids so why not?.... I hope Mum Bunnny get LOTS of treats for her B-Day!!!

P.S. Louie's Granny (My Mom) even sends him Get Well cards when he has to go to the Vet..:rolleyes:

Heather Wallace
03-11-2002, 09:54 AM
Loudlou, i don't seem so silly anymore, yes she will be getting lots of treats and maybe a bunny party. I will post pictures, it might be kind of fun.

LoudLou
03-11-2002, 12:42 PM
YIIIIPPPPEEE!!!! Party, Party, Party!... Wish we could come... but happy that the Birthday Fairy will be bringing her lots o'loot!;) :D

Daisylover
03-11-2002, 02:24 PM
I'd say Bunny deserves a birthday party after the time she has had recently and so do you!!!!!
After all that's what friends do for friends.
My guys tell me their idea of a great birthday present is lots and lots of carrot tops and a bunny massage. Happy Birthday Bunny!!!!!!

Heather Wallace
03-11-2002, 03:30 PM
Thanks DaisyLover and it great to see you back again on PT, I often think about you all, especially when you don't pop up on the board for a few days.

I am thinking of making Bunny up a Birthday box with some treats etc. All the things she likes.

Any other ideas anyone???

momoffuzzyfaces
03-11-2002, 04:12 PM
I hope you have lots of fun on your birthday and get spoiled rotten! Tell your mom to take pictures and post them ... hint...hint! :D

LoudLou
03-11-2002, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by Heather Wallace
....Any other ideas anyone???

Take lots... LOTS of pictures?;) Maybe you could celebrate with Bunny and get yourself some special stuff too? You know you deserve it!

Heather Wallace
03-12-2002, 06:12 AM
Yes loudlou, I have ordered myself some nice things from my Avon book. Good thing is I am the rep so I am get to keep the commission!!!LOL!

Bunny goes back to the vets for her post op check tomorrow, so if all is well she can go back out in her rabbit run for a while tomorrow!

Daisylover
03-13-2002, 12:16 PM
Thanks Heather for looking for me. I was on vacation 3/4-8 and don't have a computer at home.
I spend a lot of time playing with my bunny kids...it was great.
I'm not sure about cost of overseas postage but there are 2 great bunny "gift" websites you might want to look at...
www.jodiejensen.com (she even has border wall paper with buns on them!!!!)
www.bunnyheaven.com

Spoil Bunny on her birthday...she deserves it!
Take care.

Daisylover
03-13-2002, 12:18 PM
Did you ever find your lost baby bunny that kid he wanted to return???? Oh, I hope so, I hope so, I hope so!!!!!

Heather Wallace
03-13-2002, 03:46 PM
No I have never heard anything back from the boy who e-mailed me asking did I want the rabbit back.

I asked the lady who sold him for me and she didn't either. She did say that it was his aunt or mother who bought the rabbit and that she had many pets.

To be honest I think he was messing around, trying to be cruel, I offered to take the bunny back, if he was so desperate toget rid of Smokey he would have brought him back to eith er Barbara or myself.

Just a stuped prank I think.:(

Glad you enjoyed your holidays!

Good to see you back.