PDA

View Full Version : Silly silly Spook kitty

DJFyrewolf36
09-07-2005, 04:24 PM
Spook did something really hilarious last night and I had to share...

I was playing on the computer when I heard the sound of a heard of buffalo running down the hallway. I looked to see what exactly the cats were getting into and I saw Spook running full tilt down the hallway with Catmandus mouse in her mouth! Onyx and Remus were both bounding after her and chased her into my room, bounced off the bed on to the cat tree, off the cat tree and over John's chair (luckily they made it ALL the way over ;) ).

Spook outran them both by doing a quck U turn in the hallway and hiding under Johns legs, with the mousie still in her mouth! Onyx and Remus glared at her for a bit then retired to sleep in the bathtub :rolleyes:

I L-O-V-E my kitties!!!

orangemm
09-07-2005, 04:28 PM
Would have love to have seen that caught on film!

Love the galloping guys!

lvpets2002
09-07-2005, 04:32 PM
:D How too funny I am sure that was.. Wish we would had a video
of this.. I have six furr babies in the house & so I can relate to the running thru the house & back..

catmandu
09-07-2005, 05:28 PM
THATS GREAT,THAT THE CAT TOY,IS THAT POPULAR.I TOLD THE FOUND CATS,THAT,AND THEY ARE PLEASED,THAT THIER LOVE OFFERINGS,ARE STILL APPRECIATED.I WILL HAVE,TO TELL,THE ANIMAL WELFARE LADIES,THAT WHEN I SEE THEM TOMORROW.

THATS PRICELESS,PLAYING TAG,WITH THE MOUSE.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos934.jpg

RedHedd
09-07-2005, 06:03 PM
:D I'm so happy they like the mouse - my two ignore them :rolleyes: The sound of thunder paws is the happiest sound in the world IMHO

DJFyrewolf36
09-07-2005, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by RedHedd
:D I'm so happy they like the mouse - my two ignore them :rolleyes: The sound of thunder paws is the happiest sound in the world IMHO

Even at 6 am hehe :D

The heard all says that they'd be willing to take a trip down to S.F. and Catada to give lessons on how to make three cats sound like 50 :D so long as they get some treats and a head scratch lol.

sandragonfly
09-07-2005, 07:42 PM
HAHA! *chuckling* C-A-T-S!! hilarous to imagine!

you see, my ark.. sooo many. :eek: :eek: ...anytime. :o :p

spooky, you silly little one! :D :D a picture with mousenip in your mouth & flying ears would be good!! ;)

momcat
09-07-2005, 08:01 PM
Silly Spook, sounds like you and your fursibs had quite a chase going on. Too funny.....

rkidsrcats
09-07-2005, 09:56 PM
Sounds like a great game of "capture the flag"...only with a mouse!

Barbara
09-08-2005, 02:45 AM
Great games! I too love the Thunder Paws game- but I've never ssen it played with a mousie:)