PDA

View Full Version : Who has received their PT Dog Calendar?

ramanth
09-07-2005, 04:05 PM
My calendar arrived! Got it last Tuesday from my parents after work.

It's a very nice calendar.

HOWEVER....

Andy's mom ordered one and has not received it yet. She's not happy. I don't know what to tell her.

Anyone else having problems?

Kfamr
09-07-2005, 04:09 PM
Has she contacted cafepress.com yet? I recieved mine over a week ago.

Just to make it clear to EVERYONE - as I was hammered from a member from not recieving something correctly from Paws For Equality - *I* have no control over when or how things are sent. I simply create the product, they print it and ship it.

Cinder & Smoke
09-07-2005, 04:19 PM
Call 'em up and *ask* ~

If you have any questions or to order by phone,
please call us toll-free at
1-877-809-1659
during our customer service hours below.
Our hours of operation:

Monday – Friday
7:00 am – 6:00 pm PT

Saturday
7:00 am – 5:00 pm PT

Jadapit
09-07-2005, 04:25 PM
I ordered one also. I'm expecting it any day now. When I ordered my mug from Cafe Press it took over a week before i got it. The mail didn't run on Monday so the postal service may be a bit behind. Have they sent her an email telling her it was shipped? I bet she gets it soon if not she can call them..:)

anna_66
09-07-2005, 04:47 PM
I ordered mine on the 1st and received an email saying it was being shipped on the 4th, so hopefully it should be here any day now!

ParNone
09-07-2005, 04:48 PM
Just a quick note on the Cafepress process. They don't work on weekends or holidays, so factor in those days if you order on a Friday. It then takes 2-3 business days to produce your product and ship it. If you do standard shipping, add on 5-6 more business days. That's for US, if you're in Canada, it takes 8-10 business days to ship.

Also, Kfamr Cafepress has Order reports that you can look at and see when Ramanth's parents ordered, if she'll give you their names. That'll give you an idea of when it was ordered and processed. Sometimes orders get stuck if Cafepress is waiting for info from the customer on billing. You'll see those in your Pending Orders. The customer will have to call directly to resolve, but that'll at least give them some info to work off of.

Par...

Kfamr
09-07-2005, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by ParNone

Also, Kfamr Cafepress has Order reports

Yep, I know and checked after I read Ramanth's post. It says it's been completed.

Chica
09-07-2005, 07:09 PM
I received my 2 calendars Saturday 9-3. I gave one to my daughter and one to my mom. My mom loved it and so did my daughter.:) ;)

beeniesmom
09-08-2005, 08:53 AM
I got both of mine! I love them YAY!

ramanth
09-08-2005, 08:58 AM
Thanks for the info guys.

This is what Mrs. Miller emailed me yesterday:

Have you gotten your dog calendar yet? I didn't get mine yet, and the Cafepress is telling me that they sent it out on August 27th. Even with the holiday, I thought it would be here by today. I told them I would ask again if it weren't here by today. Is there something fishy about this site? Snail mail shouldn't take this long.

Let me know, please. Thanks.

I ordered my calendar on the 24th, received an email notice on the 26th that it shipped and received the calendar on Tuesday, Aug. 30th.

lbaker
09-08-2005, 09:15 AM
I received mine, promptly and beautifully. Also a followup email asking for any feedback. I am about to reply that I am exceedingly pleased with the calendar, the service and the hard work involved by our very own Kay Ann :)