PDA

View Full Version : Snowball 2000-2004

Roxyluvsme13
09-07-2005, 03:38 PM
Well this happened last year but i have been thinking much about him...so i will make this dedication to my Snowball....Snowball was the 2nd bunny i ever had...I got him when he was a very tiny 7 week old baby. My dad gave him to me for Easter. He was snow white with red eyes...He got the name Snowball because when he curled up he looked like a little snowball...He was sweet...You Could Rub his nose and he loved it...Or you could rub the left side of his head and the right ear would raise or if you rubbed the right side he would raise the right ear...He was the best bunny...

Every morning my Grandpa would walk up to my yard which was next door to his and feed Snowball lettuce carrots and rabbit food. Or sometimes i would walk over and feed him. And on special occasions Snowball would get willow tree leaves from the Willow Tree in my yard...They were his favorite...There he would be sitting at the door wiggling his nose and all bouncy and happy to see me...Eventually Snowball grew to be humoungous!! im sure he weighed at least 15 pounds.....He lived outside in a wooden cage with wire bottoming....my grandpa and uncle had to reinforce the bottom so Snowball would not fall through...Snowball didnt mind he was always happy.

Then Sadly in December of 2004 tragedy struck.....My grandpa and i went to see Snowball and the bottom of his cage had been ripped out....there were dog footprints in the snow, it had just snowed....and no sight of Snowball.....I looked all over for his body....and it was nowhere to be seen....Then about 3 days later after the snow had melted, theres this field across the road and i saw this big lump of white and went to investigate.Sadly there was my Little Bunny Boo Snowball...I ran back to my house and got my mom....Then i took my little wagon and went across the road bawling and brought Snowball's body back to my yard...He was buried not far from his cage.

Snowball I Love You and Miss You Sooo Much....Hope You Are Frolicking and Eating all you can eat at the RB...I will see you again someday my little Bunny Boo. RIP my Sweetie
Love,
Your Mommy<3

wolfie
09-13-2005, 04:29 PM
Oh, I'm so sorry for your loss. Snowball was a special bunny, I can tell you loved him so much, and I'm sure he loved you too. He may have had a short life, but he had a good one.

RIP Snowball :(

Flatcoatluver
09-13-2005, 09:28 PM
rest in peace snowball