PDA

View Full Version : Oh, no! I've got a LITTER BOX TERRORIST!

Don Juan's mom
09-07-2005, 10:37 AM
My darling little Zerlina, so dainty and precious, is in fact a LITTER BOX TERRORIST! :eek:

I have two litter boxes, an open one in the bathroom and a covered one in the bedroom. Don Juan likes to use the covered one, even though he is so tall that he'll have his head sticking out the front while he does his "business." Zerlina has taken to hopping up on the cover when Don Juan is in the box, then reaching down and batting him with her paw when he turns around to dig.

This morning when she did that, Don Juan actually leaped out of the box and pounced on Zerlina, who raced into the living room, then raced back for more wrestling. :rolleyes: Silly girl! :D

Speaking of litter box terrorists.... where's Magoo?

WE WANT MAGOO! WE WANT MAGOO! WE WANT MAGOO!

Liz

AmberLee
09-07-2005, 03:46 PM
Ah, the memories ... Cassy used to terrorize Sassy in the litter box, too.

P.S. How did your play go? Inquiring Minds Want to Know, and all that!!!

catmandu
09-07-2005, 05:35 PM
SCRAPPY 2 USED TO DO THAT,WITH RAGNAR,BEFORE HE MOVED OUT.
SHE TRIED,IT,WITH MICHAEL,BUT A POKE,TO THE SNOUT,SOON CURED HER,OF THAT.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos934.jpg

jenluckenbach
09-07-2005, 05:41 PM
Very cute pictures come to mind with this story. :D:D

rg_girlca
09-07-2005, 10:24 PM
Oh yes, I have a litterbox terrorist also and one day when he is not able to fit under the couch anymore, I think he will get his.

krazyaboutkatz
09-08-2005, 01:20 AM
LOL I have one too and her name is Pearl.;) Whenever she hears the sound of litter being scratched, she tries to hide by the litter box and ambush which ever cat has just used it.

I have covered litter boxes and I last night I caught her with her head inside the litter box while poor Starr was trying to do his business. I picked her up and told her not to do this because he needs his privacy. I don't think that she got the message though. LOL:D

Maya & Inka's mommy
09-08-2005, 03:24 AM
Count miss Inka in!! It is so funny when she stands waiting outside the litterbox while Maya is doing her business! As soon as Maya is finished, she does not "leave" the box, no, she rushes out like a tornado, trying to avoid the wicked "litterbow-hunter" called Inka!!:) :) ;)

CalliesMom
09-08-2005, 06:43 AM
:D Nawtee nawtee girl. We don't have any of those in this house, but we have 'hidden behind' things terrorist...where they jump out of nowhere.

Barbara
09-08-2005, 06:56 AM
We had two covered litterboxes and Tigris used to bully Filou when he was in- which ended when Filou decided he'd use other places:(

We took the cover off to give Filou the chance to flee when Tigris attacked and all was good then- except the litter on the bathroom floor;)

catlover4ever
09-08-2005, 07:54 AM
(stands up and admits) "I too have a litter box terrorist" :rolleyes: For the most part all of mine tend to behave themselves but every so often I have someone who causes trouble and the poor kitty who is trying to do their business just has to have their business shut down. :rolleyes:

Don Juan's mom
09-10-2005, 02:28 AM
This morning, Don Juan started to get into the covered litter box... and Jet Powered Zerlina! zipped in from the living room and hopped onto the cover. Poor Don Juan immediately backed out of that box and scampered into the bathroom to use the open one. I do believe he had his hind legs crossed. :D

Liz

G535
09-10-2005, 02:57 AM
"hind legs crossed", I can just see that!!!:D