PDA

View Full Version : Nationwide Hurricane Rescue Efforts!!! Please Read

Bari_d
09-07-2005, 10:06 AM
Nationwide Hurricane Animal Rescue Needs Your Help
Hello all! I am assisting with a nationwide group of rescuers http://groups.yahoo.com/group/hurricanepets/ to share information on what is needed to get the orphaned animals out of LA, MS, AL, etc. I urge everyone to visit www.cathappy.com/HurricaneRescue.htm

As part of the Nationwide Rescue Effort for Animals orphaned in the hurricane, I have put together the website above to share information from this group with those wanting to help - for those looking for their animals - and much, much more! Please email the link to everyone you know.

Pets are coming out at amazing numbers now and going to almost every state in the nation. There is much you can do.

Can you transport? Can you foster? Can you send food to shelters that need help? So much is needed

As your veterinarians if they can help - they can contact their ped food suppliers for donations, they can offer space to temporarily house orphaned pets, donate medicine to shelters...

Thank you, in advance - God bless you for anything you can do!

Bari

PetLady
09-13-2005, 07:21 AM
PetNeighbor.Net
Email: [email protected]
Toll Free Number (866) 673-4705
www.petneighbor.net

PetNeighbor.Net call center staff members are contacting shelters in the devastated region to get pictures of the found animals, and will place them on the www.petneighbor.net pet gallery website, along with any information known about the found pet. “Owners with missing pets can look through the site, and contact us using our toll-free number,” said Johannsen. ”We have set up a direct number for Katrina’s pet victims - 866/673-4705.

PetNeighbor.Net (www.petneighbor.net) is a national pet protection and recovery service with shelter affiliations across the United States.
On Sunday September 11th, PetNeighbor.Net began accepting donations of non-perishable cat and dog food, medicine and bedding materials. Drop off points are at PetNeighbor.Net’s Corporate Offices in West Point, GA, and several To Be Announced Atlanta and Columbus GA metro area locations. On September, 15th the Company plans to transport these goods to Gulf Coast Shelters most in need.