PDA

View Full Version : Poem for Sasha the Queen Calico Cat

sasha the cat
09-07-2005, 08:27 AM
We miss our darling little girly-girl love, Sasha.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid185/paa093680eb560e8f0d2a56a961c60916/f26be3f8.jpg

furrykidsmother
09-07-2005, 08:48 AM
What a beautiful poem and tribute you have written of Sasha. I can only imagine how you and Murray must feel as I think of her often and each time brings tears to my eyes. What is it that they say, something like it is the ones that are left behind are the ones that suffer. Your beautiful little girl is sorely missed by all that got to know her. Take comfort in the love she gave you and know that she knew how much she was loved. I still believe she is looking down watching over you and she is painfree now.

rosethecopycat
09-07-2005, 09:21 AM
What a nice tribute.

I think you should keep writing letters to Sasha. I think it has a way of cleansing from the inside.
Remember she is with you, only on a plane we can't perceive.
Happy on the rainbow side, waiting for you.

catmandu
09-07-2005, 09:38 AM
TODAY,WE ARE GOING OUT,FOR LUNCH,AND SASHA,WILL GET,THE FIRST PORTION,OF THE MEAL,AS THE CAT,OF HONOR.
SHE,IS ALREADY A PET TALKER ANGEL,VACATIONING,WITH THE PET ANGEL ARMY,IN SUNNY PORTUGAL,DINING OUT,IN FINE RESTAURANTS,AND STAYING,AT FINE HOTELS,WILL SHE EVER HAVE SOME STORIES,TO SHARE,WITH YOU,WHEN YOU ARE REUNITED,ONE FINE DAY!!!