PDA

View Full Version : Hmm..

jesse_3
09-06-2005, 09:58 PM
Have you noticed that all of a sudden, since mastiffcrazy had been caught lying, that all these other neo lovers have been comming on? I don't know, but I think that is kind of odd.. What do you think?

Steph and the gang!

Den Anne Pen
09-06-2005, 10:09 PM
I don't think i've been on long enough to know what the story was with her i have read the post "Promise" but i'm not sure what happened but i do know what your saying about all the NEO names i noticed that too :)

Den Anne Pen
09-06-2005, 10:11 PM
Maybe it's the NEO breeding season LOL :D

Karen
09-06-2005, 10:15 PM
It is not wise to speculate "aloud."

MastiffCrazy10 and love_for_neos were the same person. That person has been banned.

The others are different people, and should be given a fair Pet Talk welcome. Many o them probably found Pet Talk because of recent discussion about Neopolitan Mastiffs, which is fine!

jesse_3
09-06-2005, 11:34 PM
Sorry, I should've thought before I spoke...Karen, you are right, they probably just found that neo's were on here a lot!

Sorry if I offended anyone, it was not intentional..
Steph

gemini9961
09-07-2005, 07:21 AM
Originally posted by Karen
MastiffCrazy10 and love_for_neos were the same person. That person has been banned.

I had a feeling they were the same person. I didn't want to say anything though. I had him/her email a pic of their Neo and they did send me a pic, but as usual I suppose it was not their dog. I am relieved to have this person not an issue anymore on PT.