PDA

View Full Version : We have two adopted 3leggers!!!!!

catnapper
09-06-2005, 08:55 PM
Nessa and Elfie found homes tonight - TOGETHER!!!!

Their new parents were here for TWO HOURS! Nessa turned on the charm. The one kitty I told them would be hiding and they *might* see for a few minutes glued herself to the husband. She had him so wrapped around her paws that I think he would have taken her tonight. You could have knocked me over when I saw her nuzzle up to him. She rolled over and begged for belly rubs, the nudged their hands for pets. She was a different cat with them. Then I picked her up and got the dirtiest look ever! Gosh I feel so unloved by my foster!

They just laughed and laughed at silly, busy little Elfie. That girl never sat still the whole time they were here. She zoomed from one room to another, took a flying leap from the 42" high table to the ground, ran out to the livingroom, then took a flying leap off the ground to get back onto the table. They about fell over to see her do that.

I am glad they weren't interested in Flutter, because she made herself scarce after two seconds. Perhaps she knew they were here looking for a new kitty and she didn't want ot be taken away? They LOVED Angel and I think they might have considered THREE new kitties if it wasn't for the pending adoption out on her.

The best part? She hugged me when she left! I cannot imagine two more wonderful people to love those girls forever.

they are definately taking the girls, but want to have them spayed first because she can't handle seeing them all sore and sad. She wants them to recover a bit before bringing them home. Can't say I blame her. It kills me when I see my fosters all sad and groggy from a spay.

prechrswife
09-06-2005, 08:57 PM
:D :D for Nessa and Elfie! Glad things went so well for those two sweet little girls.:)

catmandu
09-06-2005, 09:37 PM
THAT,IS WONDERFUL NEWS,FOR NESSA,AND ELFIE,AND I AM SO LAESED,THAT THEY HAVE FOUND THAT FURR EVER HOME,TOGETHER.
THAT IS WONDERFUL NEWS,INDEED!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture720.jpg

krazyaboutkatz
09-07-2005, 01:32 AM
This is wonderful news!!!:D Their new family sounds purrfect for them.:)

Barbara
09-07-2005, 02:44 AM
Looks as if again the kitties identified the right owners for themselves:)
I am so happy for you (and for Allen ;)) because under these circumstances there can only be happy feelings:) :) :)

jenluckenbach
09-07-2005, 04:55 AM
HOORAH!!!! Nessa knew her new family when she saw them. ;) Elfie sounds like a "pip".

Killearn Kitties
09-07-2005, 07:02 AM
That visit just could not have gone any better could it? That was amazing about Nessa with the husband! Cats aren't daft. :)

orangemm
09-07-2005, 07:19 AM
They just KNEW, didn't they? They knew their furrever purrents were there and they had to 'show off' for them.

Cats are smart, smarter than we know.

smokey the elder
09-07-2005, 07:34 AM
That's great! I've had fosters refuse to give me the time of day once they picked out their new purr-ents!

sirrahbed
09-07-2005, 07:51 AM
Sweet story about two smart kitties:D I am happy for you Kim - and for Elfie and Nessa. Hey - hope CCL looks in here soon to see that you don't flunk fostering every time:p ;)

Good job girls!!

furrykidsmother
09-07-2005, 08:54 AM
Sounds as though Elfie and Nessa have chosen well for themselves. I know you will miss them, but I am so happy!! Now that gives you room for 2 more, right??

kuhio98
09-07-2005, 10:10 AM
What a great birthday you had! I'm so happy to hear the news. Please, please, please tell them about PT. Maybe they will join. I would dearly love to watch these babies grow up. Great job, Kim!
Lisa

rg_girlca
09-07-2005, 09:57 PM
Oh Kim, what great news. Sounds like Nessa and Elfie are going to have such a great forever home.

Logan
09-07-2005, 10:19 PM
I love wonderful success stories like this, Kim!!! Thank you!!! :)

CathyBogart
09-07-2005, 11:37 PM
Oh, that's FANTASTIC!! Congrats on your new parents, Nessa and Elfie!

catlover4ever
09-08-2005, 07:57 AM
Sounds like the girls are going to a wonderful home.

Kim, you didn't flunk fostering this time....you did a great job. Do you need me to send you a box of kleenex for the day that they leave? I'm sure there will be tears of joy because "you did good". :)

DogLover9501
09-08-2005, 12:26 PM
:eek: I can't believe fosters are actually leaving your house ;) :p

On a more serious note-This is GREAT news! The people seem wonderful, and they get to stay together!

lvpets2002
09-08-2005, 12:30 PM
:D Woo Hoo that is so great news & was glad to here they got to stay together..

CalliesMom
09-08-2005, 04:07 PM
Great news! Sounds like they are going to a very wonderful home.

Lightning SuperCat
09-08-2005, 05:38 PM
Congradulations!!! That is AWESOME news! You found just the right home for those two little kitties. I am so happy for them, the new owners, and you!!!!! :D :D :D