PDA

View Full Version : stupid kids mother..

cali
09-06-2005, 07:55 PM
I could not believe it when we were at petcetera today we stopped in to visit the kittys in the adoption center, where this kid says to his mom "hey we shouild have taken our dog to the obedience classes here!" at least the kid has some sence, but the moms reply was "ya but it was easier to get rid of it" as they are looking to get a new PUPPY :eek: right because they are going to find a perfectly trained puppy for cheap without putting any work into training :rolleyes: at least the kid has some sence, unfortinatly he will now listen to his idiot mom, jeeze I felt like pulling the kid over and telling him not to listen to his mom, because she is an idiot :rolleyes: I just hope the kid will grow up and ignore his moms reasoning :(

Daisy and Delilah
09-06-2005, 08:08 PM
This is exactly why we have so many people in this world that don't love and respect pets.:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

:confused:

love_for_neos
09-06-2005, 08:09 PM
I totally agree with you

lute
09-06-2005, 08:22 PM
that's crazy!:mad: some people just don't get it. the next poor pup they get will probably suffer from no training then being dumped.:(

Den Anne Pen
09-06-2005, 08:29 PM
You are not having a good day with people today huh? first the kid in the waiting room now this woman

I know how you feel i can'nt stand stupid people:mad:

I was in petsmart a few weeks ago and there was this woman looking at the kittens and was going on+on+on about how she would love to get them there where 2 in the cage then told me she does'nt have the moeny maybe when her settltment check comes i don't know what she was getingng a settlement check for she looked fine to me anyway this other lady came and was looking at them to the first lady told the second that she was looking at them and if she was to get them she needs to buy them together because they can't be separted and if she could'nt get them then if the other lady bought them she needed to buy the 2 of them too No one had to buy them both
Yes it would be nice to buy them both but by that woman making that statment no one was going to buy the other one

She did'nt work there or anything just a stupid person then

the 2nd lady asked if anybody new where else they had kittens i told he the animal shelter right down the street they had plenty and there all fixed and utd on shots WELL

the first lady spoke up and said not to go there because they needed to much info on people
I have gotting 2 dogs there and all they want is to make sure you can provide for the animal and that your allowed to have one in the place you live that's all not a hole lot

The only reason i can see someone sayind something like that isif she was denined to get an animal from there SO ovisly she eithier can't take care of them or she can't have one where she lives

She mad me so mad i really wanted to hit her just to let you know she did'nt get the kittens eithier
THANK GOD

OHH i did'nt tell you that she also had told me she wanted another cat because her's got hit by a car a few days ago She said he jumped out the window but did''nt know why because he was an indoor cat
HE WAS'NT A CAT HE WAS 10 WEEKS OLD HE WAS A KITTEN AND SHE ASSUMED HE WAS'NT GOING TO JUMP OUT A WINDOW THAT WAS WIDE OPEN WITH NO SCREEN

MORON !!!!!!!!!!!

She made me really really mad that day

Den Anne Pen
09-06-2005, 08:34 PM
Some people really deserve a swift kick in the AS*
I really think they should make that legal :mad:

bckrazy
09-06-2005, 09:22 PM
ughhhh. that's why I could N E V E R work at a store that sells puppies or kittens ~ never! I would seriously rant on and on and drive away tons of stupid people like you described :( I feel really bad for you!

Luckily, the feed store that I worked at only sold fish, occasional private-bred birds and chicks/ducklings in the spring. And, to get a bird or a chick/duckling you had to actually sign an agreement. If I worked at a 'pet' store, I'd end up kidnapping all of the puppies & kittens >_<

jesse_3
09-06-2005, 09:55 PM
Ugh! Some people:mad:

Another thing that would be hard is working in a vet office and having people bring in their dogs and euthanize them just because they don't want to train them, or whatever reason! How sickening..

If I do turn into a vet tech, I will make sure that if the owner does not hold the animal when they are leaving, they will be in my lap!
Steph and the gang!

Daisy and Delilah
09-07-2005, 08:22 AM
I can't admire people who choose to work with animals anymore than I do. They have to witness ignorance at it's best. I'm pretty sure I couldn't stay calm and nice in many situations. In other words, I wouldn't have that job for long before I would be fired.

Terry:D

beeniesmom
09-07-2005, 12:46 PM
:mad: :mad: :mad:

k9krazee
09-07-2005, 02:22 PM
:rolleyes: :mad: :mad: