PDA

View Full Version : might ave new family member soon!

cali
09-06-2005, 06:29 PM
ok well I grew up with budgies I had them, I have had them ever since I can remeber, and after casey passed away(kidney failier) we just never got anymore, I have always wanted to have birds agin though, well today I was at the docter and he asked what pets I have I told him and he said "no birds?" lol so I mentioned that I grew up with them but my mom would not let me get more, well right after we left my mom said "maybe it would be nice to have birds again" so we went to stores chekin out what we would like, my mom wants zebra finches but my responce was "but will I be the one taking care of them?" her answer "yes" lol well frankly if I am the one who is taking care of the birds like it was with casey I want budgies because I want a bird that is bigger then a finch, and that I can interact with, I dont want live decorations lol my bird cage is budgie sized anyway lol so afetr we get Cinder a new cage(he is in my bird cage at the moment, but its not the most practicle) we still have perches and dishes and toys and even gravel. we have not decided on 1 or 2 yet, I mean they like to be in pairs but my mom said 1 might be better if I want it to interact lots with me.. sooooo I may get to keep birdies again! :D

buttercup132
09-06-2005, 07:32 PM
thats great news!