PDA

View Full Version : KITTY FOR SALE

CalliesMom
09-06-2005, 05:15 PM
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid182/pa2320ef30331592e2bec65fbea536b7d/f2bcd18d.jpg

Who wants this "darling" girl?

Pros to your purchase:

1) Shadow will love you unconditionally
2) She will follow you throughout the house looking for lovings
3) She has a very loud purr
4) She gives kisses on command
5) She rolls onto her back asking for tummy rubs

CONS for your purchase: :rolleyes:

I'm actually allergic to the cats and have not been letting them in my bedroom. I need a "dander" free zone and I have been able to breathe so much easier at night. WELL, Miz Shadow gets lonely at 2 AM, 2:30 AM, 3 AM, etc. until I finally wake up at 7. I thought maybe she was hungry and I fed her earlier; she still scratched at the door.

WELL, last night turned into "SCRATCH, SCRATCH RUN" for about 30 minutes. I have an unframed poster that I put in front of the door but she still scratched on that..it woke me up. The second time (within two minutes after me opening the door and pppssstttting....her) I squirted her with a water bottle. By the THIRD time I opened the door, she had disappeared because she had learned that she was going to be squirted if she was still standing there. :rolleyes: :D SO I got fed up and threw a larger comforter in front of the door and she finally quit scratching at 3 AM. Let's just say I woke up exhausted.

Anyone want to start their bids on my little "SCRATCH, SCRATCH RUN" girl? ;)

NoahsMommy
09-06-2005, 05:18 PM
I do!!!

I sleep with my door open, so she'd be just fine! ;) My allergies are under control at the moment....thank God!

She's fabulous....especially with that new chic haircut!

catmandu
09-06-2005, 06:48 PM
SHE SOUNDS,AS THOUGH,SHE WOULD BE A GOOD PLAYMATE,FOR SCRAPPY 2,AS SHE RUNS AROUND,TOO,LIKE A MANIAC,RUNNING,AND PLAYING,LIKE A CRAZY CAT.
THE TWO,OF THEM,WOULD BE FAT FRIENDS IN A NEW YORK MINUTE.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture720.jpg

lady_zana
09-07-2005, 04:48 AM
I'll bid!

She'll fit in perfectly with my little monsters!!!:D

BitsyNaceyDog
09-07-2005, 06:31 AM
As soon as I saw that picture I started singing
"how much is that kitty in the window...meow, meow.
The one with the waggling tail". Haha.