PDA

View Full Version : Rut-roh!

catnapper
09-06-2005, 04:06 PM
Of course, Nessa and Elfie have people coming tonight to make things final on the adoption.....

and I can't find Elfie ANYWHERE! I've shaken the treat cup, put out wet food, called and called. She's not here! Well, she's here SOMEWHERE, but WHERE?

I haven't seen her since early this morning (as in 7:00 this morning), and its not at all like her to hide. She's always the one out begging to be loved and petted.

PLEASE give me all those PT prayers and good vibes that she comes out of whichever hidey hole she's found in time for the people to see her in tow hours!!!

I'm really starting ot worry and get paranoid that she won't come out for the meeting! I can't have her not show up to her own party. :(

Elfie... where ARE you?????

prechrswife
09-06-2005, 04:29 PM
Leave it to a cat to pick the perfect time to hide!:rolleyes:

Donnaj4962
09-06-2005, 04:48 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: Has she come out yet???? Poor girl, bad time to find the perfect hiding spot! Hope she makes an appearance at her party!

orangemm
09-06-2005, 04:50 PM
It figures....they sense 'something' is up and a new cubbyhole/hidey-hole is found!

catnapper
09-06-2005, 04:58 PM
WHEW! Found her!

She fell asleep on the windowsill behind the computer... only I never saw her because 1) she is between the curtain and window 2) she and Angel got into a scrap this morning over the spot behind the computer and in front of that window - I figured she left for spots less fight-worthy. 3) Nobody's ever sat there before -- they sit on the windowsill NEXT to the computer or the desk BEHIND the comptr, in front of the windowsill, but never ON the windowsill!

So my little blackie is found and I will not let her out of my sight until after the couple leave.

CalliesMom
09-06-2005, 05:01 PM
LOL Don't they cause you heart attacks sometimes? :D

prechrswife
09-06-2005, 05:03 PM
I'm so glad you've found her! Chloe has almost given us heart failure a couple of times by pulling those hiding stunts.:)

Donnaj4962
09-06-2005, 05:41 PM
.... and she never once even dreamt that she was "missing"... she was just enjoying her kitty cat dreams! :D Glad she was found, and all is now fine.

slleipnir
09-06-2005, 06:28 PM
Tango did that when I first got him. I was sooooo worried he got outside. I like paniced and looked everywhere...and there he was under the bed ;) Thankfully he doesnt do that anymore!

catmandu
09-06-2005, 06:35 PM
MICHAEL,WAS SO AFRAID,IN HIS NEW HOUSE,THAT HE HID,IN THE MUSLIN,UNDER THE BED,AND I WAS SO AFRAID,THAT HE HAD GOTTEN OUT.
I WAS SO RELIEVED,WHEN I SAW A LITTLE ORANGE LUMP,AND KNEW THAT HE WAS ALL RIGHT.
I HOPE,THAT THE ADOPTION,GOES WELL.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture720.jpg